Hello, beautiful people! Today's Top Ten Tuesday (weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) topic resonates so well with me, as I'm an enormous fan of romance in novels - not so much novels that has nothing to show but the romance, though.
1. Audrey and Thomas from Stalking Jack the Ripper
2. Sophie and Luca from Mafiosa
3. literally all three ships from Crooked Kingdoms (in like, a 5 years later chapter or sg)
4. Jane and G. from My Lady Jane
5. Agnieszka and the Dragon from Uprooted
6. Ronan&Adam + Blue&Gansey from The Raven King
7. Kady and Ezra from Illuminae
8. Puck and Sean from The Scorpio Races
9. Jessamin and Finn from Illusions of Fate
10. Suze and Jesse from Remembrance
Who are those couples you loved and who you wish had more kissing scenes?