We saw this one doing the rounds in the blogosphere and decided to tag ourselves because who doesn't like thinking about things that make them happy?!
The rules for participation are:
1. List 5 things that make you happy.
2. List 5 songs that make you happy.
3. List 5 bloggers that make you happy. Let them know they have been nominated, and you are done.
- Books- Of course, or my entire existence in the blogosphere would make no sense. Books make me happy whether I'm reading them, thinking about them or just looking at them. So yeah. Books any day!
- Music (and movies)- Whenever I feel low, listening to music can instantly perk me up. Movies tend to help cheer me up a lot too!
- Junk food- I detest mealtimes because of all the horrendous stuff my mom makes me eat, but junk food are definitely a huge part of my life and they make me blissfully happy...as long as I don't think of my weighing scale.
- Visiting new places (though not particularly the travelling part of it)- I just love meeting different people and seeing new places. Just being somewhere new fills me with a feeling close to euphoria- I just can't explain it. Wanderlust? Very much.
- Solitude- I love my me time. Lots of it. This doesn't really mean I'm a social recluse though. I think not anyway. I just might be a tiny bit allergic to people at times.
- BOOKS - Such an unoriginal answer, I know, but they always manage to cheer me up - especially, if I'm rereading my favorites.
- FRIENDS - the introvert in me can't always take socializing, but usually when I go out with friends, or just talk to them, I have tons of fun.
- MUSIC not only makes me happy, but also helps me relax after a tiring day at school. It's such a huge part of my life that I don't think I could go a day without it.
- CAKE, CHOCOLATE, COOKIES AND ALL THE SWEETS DREAMS ARE MADE OF. No explanation needed.
- SHOPPING (for clothes) or just choosing my outfit for the next day can put me in such a peacefully happy mood. Well, that is, if I'm not in one of those moods where I feel like I have nothing to wear.
The first three songs I picked because they make me happy right now - so no, they probably won't remain my all time favorites, (although, I'm more and more into Ariana's music) but I find such pleasure and HAPPINESS in listening to them. The latter three are some of my all time favorite artists who'd deserve more recognition than they're currently getting, in my opinion.
Ruzi- Coming up with just five songs that make me happy was really, really tough because I listen to so many, from so many different languages- English, Tamil, Hindi, Sinhalese, Telugu, and recently even a bit of Malayalam. So I ended up choosing six that I felt I just have to share with you guys because I'm sure they'll make YOU happy too- and since music is universal, I chose three English, two Hindi and one Tamil from my list of favorite songs. Hope you like them!
Ruzi- Why does this tag keep getting harder? This is so tough and I think I'll just pass. Oh well. I'll name five bloggers who have been absolutely kickass ever since I tuned co-blogger here, yeah? Okay.
Noelia @ A Day in Bookland
Jillian @ Jillian's Books
Emily @ Paperback Princess
Roberta @ Offbeat YA
Veronika @ The Regal Critiques
(I did not cheat here) Vera has been nothing but fabulous all the time,
she's a blogger and she makes me happy. SO THERE.
But that doesn't mean the rest of you aren't amazing.
You all are,
and your love and support mean EVERYTHING to me.
Vera- Basically, everyone Ruzi had mentioned besides myself and then some:
Amy @ Pages of Starlight
Holly @ The Fox's Hideaway
Sabrina @ Sabrina's Stories - how about you come back to blogging now? :)
Rachel & Kerr @ Paein and Ms4Tune (and that might be creepy, because we've never actually talked but they have amazing content, with so many underrated books highlighted and THAT makes me really happy)
Ruzaika @ The Regal Critiques - I mean, I didn't want to mention her, but after her mentioning me, there was no way out of it.