Hello lovelies. It's the 7th week of the 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour. Today you'll be able to read a guest post by the two people who made this tour possible. Please welcome Amber and Jessica from The Book Bratz! They're going to tell you their ten reasons why John Green rocks.
10 Reasons Why John Green Rocks
(in no particular order)
- Not only is he a writer, but a great teacher. His Crash Course videos saved us from failure in several subjects, several times.
- Vlogbrothers! The Vlogbrothers YouTube channel talks not only about pop culture, but important topics going on in society. Jessica's watched every single one they've made for the past few years and they really make you think.
- Looking for Alaska is Jessica's favorite book of all time. So he rocks solely for that.
- He creates such relatable characters! He's gotten creating teenagers down to a science.
- He's incredibly humble. Throughout the entire process of TFiOS becoming a movie, in all of his interviews and YouTube videos he kept expressing his total disbelief and gratitude, and he didn't let the fame get to his head. Which is really important and says a lot about somebody's character.
- He's capable of making a good pun or two in his Vlogbrothers videos.
- He organizes tons of amazing fundraising projects, such as the Project For Awesome, through his Vlogbrothers channel and raises money for important charity causes.
- He's in it all to help decrease World Suck - duh!
- There would be no VidCon if it wasn't organized by him and his brother.
- He does the one thing we all need to do - don't forget to be awesome! (DFTBA)
About the Bloggers: