Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic is the top ten books on my winter TBR. I always have all kinds of TBR but I nearly never read all or any of the books on it. Anyways, of course I have a winter TBR and I really hope you'll find some books that you like. Click on the covers for Goodreads page.
10. ex-mas by Kate brian
9. THROUGH THE ZOMBIE GLASS by gena showalter
8. RITES OF PASSAGE by joy n. hensley
7. THE GIRL FROM THE WELL by rin chupeco
6. A THOUSAND PIECES OF YOU by claudia gray
5. ECHOES OF SCOTLAND STREET by Samantha young
4. AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME by ann aguirre
3. THEY ALL FALL DOWN by Roxanne St. Claire
2. THE RUBY CIRCLE by Richelle Mead
1. MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME by Various Authors
So what are the books on your winter TBR? Share your link in the comment and I'll surely check your list out. Do you know any enjoyable Christmas-themed books? Mainly I'm looking for YA or NA ones but I'd welcome all kinds of recommendations.
Veronika @ Wordy and Whimsical