Monday, May 1

May, 2017: The Month That Has ALL The New Book Releases


Hello, you beautiful human beans! Can you believe we are done with 1/3rd of the year already? It's kinda funny how we keep saying this every single month but it's amazing how fast time flies. We can't wait for 2018 already, and knowing time, it sure would be upon us very soon. *snickers*  Anyway, this month we are bringing you some of the new releases we are the mostest excited for-  it would have been impossible to list all the books we are looking forward to, so we are giving you our top picks. Without further ado, have a look at all the awesomeness we'll be blessed with this May! 


2nd

   
 

4th

  

9th


16th

    

23rd

 

30th

   


Well, so these are the new releases that we found the most promising- are there any you feel we missed? Or are you perhaps looking forward to any of these? Let us know in the comments below! 

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited for so many of these! May is probably the month I finally go bankrupt honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I didn't realise there were so many great books coming out this month. What a bad month to be on a book buying ban. I'm really looking forward to When Dimple Met Rishi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I basically want to read ALL THE BOOKS. My pre-order list is going insane - 2017 is such a good year for new releases! I'm getting ACOWAR, The Seafarer's Kiss, and One of Us Is Lying, and I have an ARC for Flame In the Mist.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only know about Patrick Ness new book and When Dimple Met Rishi and I'm interested in the latter but I promise myself I won't buy any books until I'm done with finals. Let's see how that goes - I will probably hoard books on my wishlist and then buy them all in one go while my finals are over and I'll be broke again haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreamfall is on my list, though as usual, I don't know when I'll get to it LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There really are a million great books coming out. I have read 5 of those, but I still want to read: Windfall and Always and Forever Lara Jean.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)