Tuesday, February 7

Ten Books That Could Do With a Little More Kissing ūüíč


Hello, beautiful people! Today's Top Ten Tuesday (weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) topic resonates so well with me, as I'm an enormous fan of romance in novels - not so much novels that has nothing to show but the romance, though. 



Today, I'm going to list ten novels that could do with a little more kissing. Don't for a moment assume that this is me criticizing these authors for not including enough making out scenes. It's more of a case of me finding these relationships such #otps and #goals that I want MORE. So, bear in mind that these are, in fact, books that I rated 4 or 5 stars, because they're fantastic as they currently are.




   

1. Audrey and Thomas from Stalking Jack the Ripper
2. Sophie and Luca  from Mafiosa
3. literally all three ships from Crooked Kingdoms (in like, a 5 years later chapter or sg)
4. Jane and G. from My Lady Jane

   

5. Agnieszka and the Dragon from Uprooted
6. Ronan&Adam + Blue&Gansey from The Raven King
7. Kady and Ezra from Illuminae
8. Puck and Sean from The Scorpio Races

 

9. Jessamin and Finn from Illusions of Fate
10. Suze and Jesse from Remembrance

Who are those couples you loved and who you wish had more kissing scenes?

20 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Totally on board with Lady Jane and G! Such an adorable couple. Great list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Uprooted. I loved the book but could have done with a little more romantic scenes. This is funny. Normally I complain that certain books have too much. There's only a few where I want more. That means they did the romance right xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it means exactly that, and the romance was so fantastic in Uprooted, in my opinion. I wanted more scenes between the MCs, especially towards the very end. Anyhow, still a freaking amazing book!

      Delete
  3. The only one I've read is Illuminae, but yeah KAdy & Ezra didn't get a lot of time together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally should have gotten more scenes together, because they were too cute. :D

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of these. If you say they need more kissing though I agree, kissing is always good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you for the trust you put into me haha. I agree, kissing is always good, esp with such cute couples. *heart eyes*

      Delete
  5. Yes!! I loved Crooked Kingdom. It was almost perfect, but a little more kissing wouldn't have hurt at all. I wouldn't have minded more kissing in The Scorpio Races too. Great list!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the best books ever, tbh, but it definitely could have done with a little more kissing. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. Love your take on this week's topic! :) I'm always all for more kissing... I don't care what the book is. LOL

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. So my ship doesn't sail in Crooked Kingdom? *starts crying*

    Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure it does!! There isn't enough kissing, that's all. :D

      Delete
  8. a HECK YES to Crooked Kingdom and Uprooted. Take all my money. I need more of the kissing. Now. Yesterday. Whenever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, mine too. Just give me more kissing/romantic scenes between my otps.

      Delete
  9. I definitely would not have been upset with more Pynch kisses!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/top-ten-tuesday-95/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone would have been - they're just too pure for this world.

      Delete
  10. Usually I'm the opposite, but I wouldn't say no to more kissing in The Raven King, The Scorpio Races, and My Lady Jane. :D

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, all these couples were incredibly adorable and I needed more romantic scenes between them!

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)