Monday, October 10

πŸŽƒ Halloween Reading in Style- With a Pumpkin Spiced Latte {Guest Post by Shahani @ Through My Rose-Tinged Glasses} πŸŽƒ


Graphics from Freepik

Y’all!  Did you guys notice it's ten whole days into October already? Along with October comes cooler weather, changing leaves, scarves and boots and pumpkin...everything. While I love coffee I really wasn’t a big fan of pumpkin as a kid. However that was just until I got to taste my mother’s homemade Pumpkin Spiced latte, and I’ve loved it ever since… Oh- wait a  minute. Who am I? 

Well, I'm Shahani and you can visit me at my lifestyle blog, Through My Rose-Tinged Glasses. I was quite very easily compelled by Ruzi and Vera into contributing a post for Spooky October, and I can't express how excited I am to share this recipe with you guys! IT. IS. AMAZING. This latte actually makes my entire house smell SO good while making it, and it sure is better than any fall candle that I've ever bought. 

This recipe is easy and I bet you’ll have most of, if not all, the ingredients you need to make it at home right now! 

You’ll need:










Easy, huh? Homemade Pumpkin Spiced latte is definitely warm and it makes you feel cozy too. An you know what? It tastes even better when sipped along with a spooky book in hand! Just saying… ;)


What’s your favorite seasonal beverage? 
Do share them in the comments below, 
I'd love to know!

πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚

Shahani is a lifestyle blogger. She’s 21-years old and based in Colombo, Sri Lanka. She’s a girly girl, and as such her obsession with beauty & fashion. Coffee, Candles, the beach and the color pink are things that excite her.  She loves to get creative with baking, photography and home dΓ©cor and describes herself as a very happy, positive, easy-going and loyal person.‘Through my rose-tinged glasses’ is a blog on her lifestyle, and this blog serves as an online diary, a recipe book, a style book, a travel guide and other such stuff… Get to know more about her on her blog or follow her on Instagram!

Don't forget to check out our other Spooky October posts- and enter our giveaway while you're at it!
*click on the pic*

4 comments:

  1. This looks so good, Shahani!! I actually always forget to order pumpkin spice things from coffee shops and such when I go but I'm constantly making hot chocolate for myself at night when I read so I definitely want to try this out to replace my hot chocolate for the fall months :) My favorite mint hot chocolate is definitely more of a Christmas thing!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! I'm glad you want to try out the recipe! I'm sure you'll love this delicious latte as much as you like hot chocolate! Just talking about this drink makes me want to make another one :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds delicious. I'm not really a coffee drinker, but I do have some carob powder that I bet would be just wonderful in this. Thanks so much for sharing this and I'm definitely going to have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I'm sure adding carob powder would still make the latte taste as delicious. Enjoy! :)

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)