I came across this really overwhelming tag when Emily @ Paperback Princess did it, and I was extremely flabbergasted (I always wanted to use that word!) at how much effort it must have costed her. But me being the idiot I am, decided to try all 100 questions because I do so love making life difficult for myself. Plus,it does look like fun (because I obviously love talking about myself). So, here we go!
Closed, I'd feel uncomfortable otherwise.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, if they look or smell good, but I NEVER end up using them.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Depends on how sleepy I am. If I'm not very sleepy and likely to toss around, then it's tucked out.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Why ever would I?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Only when I feel particularly organized, which is quite rare.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Nope. Why would I waste such golden opportunities?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A big bear over a swarm of bees any day.
8. Do you have freckles?
No- I don't think my naturally tan skin would allow that and I'm happy about it.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes, I hate looking frigid, but I never show my teeth almost always because I have this irrational fear that they look too big (no one else thinks so).
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People touching me when talking to me or basically ANYTIME. Hands off, please!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, I prefer not walking into walls due to my concentration being elsewhere. I already trip over my own feet a LOT.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Ewwwww. Ugh- NO!
13. What about pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yeah, sometimes. When there's music in my head or when I'm feeling particularly happy about something.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
When I get lost in thought, sometimes.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
Twin- I'd love a Queen though.
18. What is your Song of the week?
Woman Up by Meghan Trainor. The lyrics are the best! (Thanks to Vera for recommending it to me...as always!)
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yeah, why not?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. Whats your least favorite movie?
Too many to name!
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Maybe in our garden. Why bury it though?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water, juice occasionally.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
A Tamil movie, Vaaranam Aayiram. Premmam (Malayalam) is a recent favorite I wouldn't mind watching over and over and over again.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nooo. I'm not sure I would have liked it anyway.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Nope. Too conservative for that.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
My sister, for her birthday!
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope- I know head nor tail about anything at all related to cars!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't drive, and I don't see that happening anytime soon either.
33. Ran out of gas?
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Not too picky. Anything with cheese, I'll gobble it up!
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Nothing. I hate breakfast.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
I go to bed at around 11.30 and end up sleeping about an hour (or two sometimes) later.
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
We never celebrated Halloween and it sucks. But had we celebrated, I'd have no doubt chosen something from Harry Potter. I always thought I'd be a good Bellatrix, haha. Kidding. Not really.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I just googled it and I think it's Dog. Hmm. Sounds spot on, though. I always knew I'd make a good secret agent.
40. How many languages can you speak?
I'm fluent in three- English, Tamil and Sinhalese. But I can read and write Arabic, and my high school French wasn't that bad either- I understand it quite okay even though I'm pretty rusty now.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, but I used to.
42..Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
Yes, but I end up giving in easily when I feel the fight's not worth it in the end.
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Not all that familiar with either.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Quite a few Tamil ones with my grandmother who's quite into them!
46. Afraid of heights?
47. Sing in the car?
I just resort to humming to myself.
48. Dance in the shower?
All the time!
49. Dance in the car?
Only when I'm with my friends or cousins.
50. Ever used a gun?
No, but I've held one!
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
About 1.5 years back, for uni.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
I have no reason for it to be, considering I'm Muslim!
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
What on earth is that?!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple! My mom makes the best.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
No, but I get super creeped out by movies and books and anything at all concerning them.
58. Ever have a Déjà-vu feeling?
Too many times!
59. Take a vitamin daily?
I'm supposed to, but I hate any kind of medicine and so I've succeeded in making my mom forget about it!
60. Wear slippers?
Always, unless it's really hot.
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas or nightdresses, depending on my mood.
63. First concert?
A stupid one at school, haha.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
None, because we don't have those over here!
65. Nike or Adidas?
66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
See Question 64. But I rather think I'd like Cheetos better.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Très Bien?
No- but I used to get a lot of that on my French homework!
69. Ever take dance lessons?
In middle school, but then I stopped.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Something that's well-paid, obviously! :D
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Nope- we've tried that too many times in our Genetics classes, but nope.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Yes! Pretty much all spelling contests I used to take part in, I won.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
YES- I have such a problem controlling my emotions, and tears, and I hate it.
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
I do! Well, it's my father's, though.
76. Regularly burn incense?
My grandmother does, sometimes.
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Taylor Swift! And Sia,
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80.Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea, but I prefer coffee any day.
81.Tea or coffee?
Oops- I answered that already!
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
What does that even mean? Snickerdoodles?
83.Can you swim well?
No waaaay. I'd love to learn though.
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Of course I can.
85. Are you patient?
No. Definitely not.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band, I guess?
87.Ever won a contest?
Yes- an essay thing at uni last year! I won the first place.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No, and I don't see that happening any day either. Hope not.
89. Which are better black or green olives?
I like both. Salted.
90.Can you knit or crochet?
No, I can't see myself siting in a place for so long and doing either of those.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room, I guess. Not that we ever have a need for that over here.
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
See above question?
94. Who was your HS crush?
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
Yes. Two. A girl and a boy, better still if they are twins. Eeeeeeek!!!
98. Whats your favorite color?
Black. Black as my soul. Hah.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
No. I have no idea what that is either.
WELL. I can't believe I did it! I'm extremely proud of myself since I was half contemplating doing only 50- but I answered it all! In all honesty, though, it didn't take much time at all. Loved doing it- consider yourself tagged, if interested!