Monday, August 1

Release Calendar: 2016 August


At first glance, August seems like such an exciting month book release-wise, but I sadly had to realize that I'm only seriously interested in 6 of these releases, and slightly in two. 

That said, there are tons of sequels coming out and books that I know a lot of people are excited about. So without further ado, let's jump right into this calendar - 



1st


2nd
 
 
 
 
 


9th
 
 


15th
 

16th
 


23rd
 
 
 



30th
 
 
 


Wild Embrace, The Thousandth Floor and First Star I See Tonight are at the top of my tbr, while I wouldn't mind having to wait for Hard Rules and Vicarious. The Architect of Song is the final book I can't wait for, though I'll be putting off reading it until after I finally pick up Splintered. The Telling and The Girl Before both sound really promising, especially the latter, but I'm not 1000% sure about them, so I'll wait for more reviews to be shared. :)

What books are you excited about? 
Perhaps you know of something epic that I failed to include on the list?
Have you had to chance to read any of these as arcs?



7 comments:

  1. I read a negative review of Enter Title Here that made me think a lot, so I thought I'd share...
    http://pamelibrarian.blogspot.it/2016/07/enter-title-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a negative review of Enter Title Here that made me think a lot, so I thought I'd share...
    http://pamelibrarian.blogspot.it/2016/07/enter-title-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for The Thousandth Floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so EXCITED for The Thousandth Floor and of course anything my Taherah Mafi who is queen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I still haven't read Shatter Me!! Will need to put that on the top of my tbr!

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)