Friday, July 1

Release Calendar: 2016 July


Half the year gone! Just. Like. that. 



That's really saddening, we know- and so we bring to your all the gorgeous new releases for this month in an attempt to cheer you up! Darlings, aren't we? Hope this helps! 

5th

  
  
 

7th


12th

  
  

19th

 
 


26th

  
 

31st


So, these are the books that we are looking forward to this month! What about you- have any of the books you are anticipating made our list? 
Or perhaps you've been blessed enough to read any of these as ARCs! 
Let us know in the comments below! 
❤️

4 comments:

  1. I CANT WAIT for Cursed Child! But I won't be able to read it for a while because I'm going on vacation on the release date :( Just have to wait a little while longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME HERE! This is, undoubtedly, my mostest anticipated release of the year. Hope you can bear the waiting all through your vacation! :P

      Delete
  2. I WILL BREAK MY BOOK BUYING BAN TO GET THE CURSED CHILD BECAUSE I NEED IT IN MY LIFE. I wish I could go to London and see the play but I guess the "book" would have to do....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with breaking your book buying ban! You REALLY need this book in your life- just like the rest of us since we can't watch the play. Argh :D

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)