Wednesday, June 8

Waiting on Wednesday - Never Ever by Sara Saedi



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights forthcoming releases which we're particularly excited about and looking forward to.



Never Ever by Sara Saedi 

Wylie Dalton didn’t believe in fairy tales or love at first sight. 

Then she met a real-life Peter Pan.

When Wylie encounters Phinn—confident, mature, and devastatingly handsome—at a party the night before her brother goes to juvie, she can’t believe how fast she falls for him. And that’s before he shows her how to fly.
Soon Wylie and her brothers find themselves whisked away to a mysterious tropical island off the coast of New York City where nobody ages beyond seventeen and life is a constant party. Wylie’s in heaven: now her brother won’t go to jail and she can escape her over-scheduled life with all its woes and responsibilities—permanently.

But the deeper Wylie falls for Phinn, the more she begins to discover has been kept from her and her brothers. Somebody on the island has been lying to her, but the truth can’t stay hidden forever.

A Peter Pan retelling? Gimme, gimme, gimme! This sounds AMAZING! 


What about you? Does this book sound like something YOU would pick up? 
I'd love to know what you think in the comments below! 

19 comments:

  1. A PETER PAN RETELLING?! Omg you just got me so excited! While I love retellings of any kind, I think this one is such a great idea! Definitely adding this to my TBR now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm glad I managed to make you excited for this book as well, Em :D

      Delete
  2. I'm SO excited for this one. I love Peter Pan and there aren't all that many retellings (at least that I've read). Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read a Peter Pan retelling before! Hope we both love this one, Lillian :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh its a Peter Pan retelling! Nice pick! Its a new one for me so thanks for sharing!
    New Blogloin' follower!
    Check out my WoW

    ~Priyanka @ A Booklion's Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope we both enjoy his one when we do get around to it :)) Thanks, Priyanka!

      Delete
  4. I want this one as well, it looks so good!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hope you pick this one up soon :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't read a Peter Pan retelling before. This sounds really good. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either! Really hope this one is as great as it sounds :)

      Delete
  6. I love retellings! And this one sounds interesting! My Waiting On Wednesday is here, if you'd like to stop by! I'm a new Bloglovin' follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too- an this one sounds exceptionally good :)) Thanks, Priyanka!

      Delete
  7. I love Peter Pan and retellings and all that wonderful stuff :) I'm a new GFC follower. Enjoy the book!

    What I'm Waiting For

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Really hope this one is as great as it sounds :) Thanks, Megan!

      Delete
  8. I also have this on my wishlist. Looking forward to this one as well. Hope you enjoy it. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope we both enjoy this one, Stacey :)) You have a great day, too!

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)