Thursday, June 2

Release Calendar: 2016 June


June already! Where HAS this year gone?!! But as always, this wailing about the year flying by will be shortly followed by the gorgeous books we'll be blessed with this month- so time flying ain't really a bad thing, yeah? Keep reading to see what lovely new releases we have on our calendar for June!


7th

  

  

14th

  

21st


28th

  


So, these are the books that we are looking forward to this month! What about you- have any of the books you are anticipating made our list? 
Or perhaps you've been blessed enough to read any of these as ARCs! 
Let us know in the comments below! 
❤️

8 comments:

  1. I'm really interested to see how Ivory & Bone is and I just recently added My Lady Jane to my TBR list. Hopefully, they both turn out to be good. I actually have an ARC of And I Darken that I'm going to be finishing in the next week or so. It's really good so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to Ivory and Bone and And I Darken. Hope you enjoy the ARC! :)

      Delete
  2. My Lady Jane is fantastic! :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I'm seriously considering picking it up now :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I love that cover for The Darkest Magic. I wasn't very happy with the first book in the series though so this is the first time I'm seeing the sequel's cover. I probably won't continue the series, but I gotta admire the cover. Also, I'm headed over to check out Relentless because of that tagline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that cover is sure gorgeous! Relentless sounds amazing! Hope it's a good read :))

      Delete
  4. I am so excited for My Lady Jane! I absolutely love historical fiction novels. I actually cannot believe it comes out tomorrow! :) #Commenting365

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EVERYONE seems to be excited for My Lady Jane, and now I am, too! :D

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)