Wednesday, May 25

Waiting on Wednesday - Wanderlost by Jen Malone


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights forthcoming releases which we're particularly excited about and looking forward to.



Wanderlost by Jen Malone

Not all those who wander are lost, but Aubree Sadler most definitely is on this novel’s whirlwind trip through Europe.


Aubree can’t think of a better place to be than in perfectly boring Ohio, and she’s ready for a relaxing summer. But when her older sister, Elizabeth, gets into real trouble, Aubree is talked into taking over Elizabeth’s summer job, leading a group of senior citizens on a bus tour through Europe.


Aubree doesn’t even make it to the first stop in Amsterdam before their perfect plan begins unraveling, leaving her with no phone, no carefully prepared binder full of helpful facts, and an unexpected guest: the tour company owner’s son, Sam. Considering she’s pretending to be Elizabeth, she absolutely shouldn’t fall for him, but she can’t help it, especially with the most romantic European cities as the backdrop for their love story.

But her relationship with Sam is threatening to ruin her relationship with her sister, and she feels like she’s letting both of them down. Aubree knows this trip may show her who she really is—she just hopes she likes where she ends up. 

I've been wanting to read a book with travel/road trips incorporated in it for quite some time now (my wanderlust kicking in, I suppose). I also like that this book promises some great relationship portrayals, and I'm really intrigued as to how everything would come to be. The blurb sure sounds great! 


What about you? Does this book sound like something YOU would pick up? 
I'd love to know what you think in the comments below! 

14 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. I hope you get to read, and enjoy, it soon. Thanks for sharing, and happy Wednesday! :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to this one- hoping it's as good as it sounds :)) Have a lovely week ahead, Petra!

      Delete
  2. You are right the blurb sounds good. I wonder what her sister did to get her in so much trouble that she can't go to Europe.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious about that too! Has to be something splendidly stupid and H-U-G-E :D

      Delete
  3. Yes, I'd pick this book up! The blurb seems interesting and, like you, I'm up for a travel/road trip incorporated in a book. Well, I honestly wouldn't mind a real travel/road trip as well ;)

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I sure wouldn't mind a road trip/ travel too! *glares at empty wallet*

      Delete
  4. Seeing this one a lot! Love the cover and blurb, seems like such a fun and adventurous read. I love road trips too so this is right up my alley. Thanks for sharing, hope we all enjoy this one :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound very fun and adventurous! Hope you pick it up sometime soon, Shane!

      Delete
  5. Oh I want this! It sounds so interesting and I love the romance and road trip aspect. Being in a different place, lost and unsure all of it sounds so fun! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all does sound like a lot of fun! I'm reeeally excited about the romance and the road trip aspect :))

      Delete
  6. I've been hearing such good things about this one, I can't wait to read it

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Hope we all love this one :))

      Delete
  7. I'm starting this book next week! I've been really craving travel/road trip stories so I'm all aboard ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! I hope you end up loving it, Inge! :))

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)