Wednesday, April 27

Waiting on Wednesday - The Crown (The Selection #5) by Kiera Cass


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights forthcoming releases which we're particularly excited about and looking forward to.


The Crown (The Selection #5) by Kiera Cass

Kiera Cass’s bestselling Selection series has enchanted readers from the very first page. Now the end of the journey is here, in a wonderfully romantic series finale that will sweep you off your feet.

Twenty years have passed since the events of The One, and America and Maxon’s daughter is the first princess to hold a Selection of her own. Princess Eadlyn didn’t think she would find a real partner among the Selection’s thirty-five suitors, let alone true love. But sometimes the heart has a way of surprising you... and now Eadlyn must make a choice that feels more difficult—and more important—than she ever expected.

The Selection series has sold more than 3 million copies and captured the hearts of fans around the world. This swoon-worthy final installment is the happily ever after they’ve all been waiting for.
I'm a HUGE fan of The Selection series by Kiera Cass, with the first three books being my absolute favorites. Admittedly The Heir didn't quite live up to my expectations, but I'm still hoping for another lovely story in The Crown (even though the cover is kinda putting me off). Anyway, America and Maxon made a really great couple- and I'm hoping Eadlyn is as lucky as them when it comes to love! 


What about you? Does this book sound like something YOU would pick up? 
I'd love to know what you think in the comments below! 

18 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series, although I keep seeing it everywhere. I hope you like it more than the last one.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do too, Angela! :)) Having high hopes for this one!

      Delete
  2. I didn't like The Selection series that much, but TONS of people do and I've seen this book quite a few times. Absolutely love the cover though.

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's so sad- I hope you decide to give this series a second chance, Majanka! :D

      Delete
  3. I have only read the first in the series, but do plan to read the rest. I have such a ridiculous amount of series going. I hope this is everything you are hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should- and soon! :)) Hope you get through all those series soon, Roo!

      Delete
  4. I still haven't read the first book, I heard a lot of mixed feelings about it in the past and always ended up postponing the read. I'm pretty sure I'll give it a go at some point, though, and I surely hope this one works very well for you :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit there are quite a lot of mixed reviews around, but I assure you that this was truly one of my most favorites ever! Hope you pick the first book up soon, Sylvia! You will NOT regret it! :))

      Delete
  5. I haven't had a chance to start this series yet! Thanks for sharing!
    (New Bloglovin Follower)


    Have a wonderful week! Dani @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you start this series soon, Dani! I daresay you'd love it :D

      Delete
  6. Oh nice! Never did get into this series sadly. Hope you enjoy this one once you read it! Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's really disappointing- but hey, maybe you could give it a second chance! ;)

      Delete
  7. I'm going to binge on this series after this one is released and I can't wait!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOH YAASSS!!!!!! Hope you end up loving it just as much as I did, Eva! :)

      Delete
  8. I haven't read any of this series. I hope you enjoy reading this book!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do so hope you pick this series up soon AND end up loving it, Sandra! :D

      Delete
  9. OH WHAT WHAT WHAT THERE'S A NEW BOOK???? I've never known of this!!! I've only ever read the first book in the series and I have yet to read the second, but I'm really hoping on getting on to the book HAHA. I'm sooo excited though! Hope you read this book early :D

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, YES, YES THERE'S A NEW BOOK!!!! How come you never came across it before? :D Hope you catch up with the rest of the series soon, Jill!

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)