Monday, February 1

Release Calendar: 2016 February

Hi lovelies. As it's the first day of February, I'm here with all the new releases of the new month that I could find. February seems to be a month filled with popular and exciting releases, and I can not wait to share them with you. So, without further ado, let's see the 2016 February Release Calendar. 


Oh, and don't forget - just click on the covers for Goodreads link!



1st
 

2nd
  
 
 
 
 
 
 


4th


9th
  
  
 


11th
 

16th
 
 
 
 
 
 


18th
 


23rd
  
 
 
 


25th
 

Phew, that was MORE THAN FORTY BOOKS, and I don't remember the last time I was excited for so many books in one month. 

Passenger, Firstlife, The Shadow Queen, The Girl from Everywhere, These Vicious Masks... all seem like SUCH PROMISING series starters + I heard mostly positive things about them. 

I've been getting more and more into standalones lately - the waiting for sequels pains me - so I'm really happy February offers a bunch of new titles that I'm very interested in. For example, Kill the Boy Band, The Forbidden Wish, After the Woods, One Day Soon, The Widow and Asleep. 

As for sequels, it probably doesn't come as a surprise that I can't wait for Remembrance, because I LOVE Meg Cabot, and both Ruzi and I enjoyed Royal Wedding (Adult addition to Princess Diaries) a lot, so we have huge hopes for this one. Another sequel I'm DYING TO READ is Kingdom of Ashes because I've recently read A Wicked Thing and it was AMAZING - seriously, don't let the negative ratings scare you away. 

Also, many of these sequels, like A Gathering of Shadows, Glass Sword and Morning Star remind me to pick up these series because I STILL HAVEN'T. Do not kill me, please. 

What books are you looking forward to? Were you lucky enough to read any of these as ARCs? If yes, do share with us your thoughts and/or a link to your review.

4 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ A GATHERING OF SHADOWS!!!! V.E.Schwab is my fav author ever and I loved ADSOM, so I am dying to know what's more! It's certainly one of my most anticipated sequels of the year!
    I am so excited for Remembrance, and so happy that Meg Cabot is bringing back all my old favourite series! And Stars Above, as I can't wait to know the answer to who's getting married!!! :D
    February is full of great releases, huh? I have the ARCs of Blackhearts and Shadow Queen, have to get to them soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thought you'd be the most excited about that novel! Your enthusiasm for V.E.Schwab is what convinced me to give her books a chance - not that I got around to read them just yet. It sure seems to be a month favored by publishers and authors! Hope you've enjoyed/will enjoy all these novels. :)

      Delete
  2. I need Stars Above in my life! It's the only new release I have on my wishlist but I will have to wait to buy it because I did quite a lot of damage at the beginning of the month with the Christmas money I got (oops!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME! ABSOLUTELY NEED IT! Haha, that's what I do every time I'm given money. :D

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)