Hello sweeties! I absolutely love today's Top Ten Tuesday topic which is: 10 Songs I Wish That Were Books. TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Unfortunately, I don't have time to explain why I want this songs to be made into books, but it's all about those wonderful/fun/whatever lyrics, people, so you just have to listen to them. :D
*my picks are in no particular order*
1. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind
2. Carrie Underwood - Smoke Break
3. Carrie Underwood - Two Black Cadillacs
4. Olly Murs feat Demi Lovato - Up
5. Ellie Goulding - Goodness Gracious
6. Halestorm - I Miss the Misery
7. Little Mix feat Jason Derulo - Secret Love Song
8. Ella Eyre - Comeback
9. Carly Rae Jepsen - Boy Problems
10. The Weeknd - In the Night
+1 Taylor Swift - Blank Space
What song you want to be books?
Do you listen to any of these artists? If so, what are your favorite songs by them?
Don't forget to leave a link to your TTTs in the comments! :)