Tuesday, December 8

Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015


Hello sweeties! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and today's topic is the Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015. I absolutely can't wait to share with you my list, so without further ado, here are my top picks!




10. Alexandra Bracken
book(s) read by her: The Darkest Minds

9. Nicola Yoon
book(s) read by her: Everything, Everything

8. Leila Sales
book(s) read by her: Tonight the Streets Are Ours

7. Ally Carter
book(s) read by her: All Fall Down

6. Rebecca James
book(s) read by her: Sweet Damage


5. Carlos Ruiz Zafón
book(s) read by him: The Shadow of the Wind 

4. Stephanie Oaks
book(s) read by her: The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly

3. Dawn Kurtagich
book(s) read by her: The Dead House

2. Gillian Flynn
book(s) read by her: Gone Girl

1. Heather Demetrios
book(s) read by her: I'll Meet You There, Something Real, Exquisite Captive

This was my list of favorite new to me authors. Have you read anything by them, or plan to? Share with me your lists in the comments! 

6 comments:

  1. I just got All Fall Down from the library and I am so excited to start it!
    I haven't yet got to The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly or I'll Meet You There but I can't wait to read them either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Girl Gone! I watched the movie and liked it, so why not read it right!? ;)
    Great Top Ten! :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the authors you mentioned I "knew" before 2015 but of all of them I have only read books by Gillian Flynn and Alexandra Bracken but I didn't really like The Darkest Minds :S I need to read something by Heather Demetrios though because I've heard great things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about Everything, Everything - definitely need to check that one out! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexandra Bracken and Gillian Flynn are both such talented writers! And I have been meaning to read Everything, Everything for so long now. There's just never enough time! Great list! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see Kurtagich make some lists this week! :)

    Check out my TTT and Music Monday

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)