Wednesday, December 9

A Christmas Story - Opening Post


Hi lovelies! Today Ruzaika and I are here with fantastic news - we're hosting a Christmas themed, two weeks long event - much like Spooky October - with guest posts from some of our favorite book bloggers. 

We decided against sharing their names in advance since we'd like to keep you in suspense, BUT rest assured - they're all super-amazing, and created equally great posts for us. Don't you worry, Ruzaika and I will still be very much present, because, admit it, you wouldn't be able to keep going without our collective awesomeness ^.^

Among other things, you'll be able to find decoration ideas, delicious recipes, movie recs and OF COURSE book reviews!

Our Christmas countdown will start on the 11th, and from then on, you'll find a new Christmas post every single day on The Regal Critiques - with the exception of Tuesdays, when my usual Top Ten Tuesday posts will air.

We truly hope that we can not only make those who're already eagerly awaiting Christmas happy, but also give some holiday cheer to those who are not really in Christmas mood yet. Or ever. 

Get ready, because starting from the 11th, we're

9 comments:

  1. Quote:
    "We truly hope that we can not only make those who're already eagerly awaiting Christmas happy, but also give some holiday cheer to those who are not really in Christmas mood yet. Or ever."
    Why am I feeling like the sentence above is geared towards me? *scratches head*
    Oh, right. I'm the Grinch ;P.
    Looking forward to your posts - and that "Loading Christmas" gif is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm.. I don't know, maybe because it is? :P Hope you'll enjoy them :)

      Delete
    2. I feel so famous now. Well, infamous maybe. LOL.

      Delete
  2. That gif is amazing and I am so excited for this event!
    Bring on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope it'll live up to your expectations! <3

      Delete
  3. I loved Spooky October so I'm so looking forward to this!!! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So hope you'll enjoy all the posts! :)

      Delete
  4. LOL I am definitely excited for this though I fall in the category of never in the Christmas mood. The stores in my town start decorating for Christmas in mid November and start selling lights and decorations around that time too and I'm always thinking at least let us get to December first! Although...Christmas time always smells so good. I love the way the pine trees smell and the candles the stores get this time of year are all cinnamon-y and wonderful. (And I won't even get into the food.)
    Got off subject there, but totally looking forward to seeing what you've got planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's too bad because Christmas is SO AWESOME!! The holiday shopping, the process of picking *the perfect* present for your friends and fam, the decorations EVERYWHERE are, no doubt, my favorite things in Christmas.
      I do find it annoying when they I see Christmassy things around mid November - DECEMBER is the time for Christmas, no sooner, no later. The smell really is wonderful. :D

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)