Sunday, November 1

Release Calendar : 2015 November


Hey there, you lovely reader! Today we're here with the gorgeous, gorgeous new releases of another brand new month. 2015 is drawing to an end, can you BELIEVE it? Well, anyways, take a look at all these books and don't forget to tell us what books you are eagerly awaiting for this month! Have we missed any? Do link in your monthly release post if you have one- You know we're always looking for new books to read despite our ever-growing TBR list :) x


1st

  

3rd

  


  


  


  


  


  


  

  

  

  

  

  


10th

  


  





16th


17th
  

Were you blessed enough to read any of these as an ARC? If you were, do tell us what you thought about it! 

8 comments:

  1. Forget Tomorrow is on my list! As usual, good job of spotlighting all those :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you in the comments section again, Roberta :D Forget Tomorrow sounds great, doesn't it? Thank you!

      Delete
  2. The only release I'm excited about is Winter because not only means I will have a 800 page-book in my hands, but I can now start reading Cress so everything will be fresh in my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, RIGHT? Winter is, without doubt, our most anticipated release of November!! Literally can't wait to see what's gonna happen. Here's to an awesome Winter! :))

      Delete
  3. Oooh, thanks so much for this post! I wasn't aware of half of these listed releases, so thanks for letting me know. Which book are you looking forward to most this month, Veronika?

    Julia Anne :-)
    Peach Print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) Definitely Winter - I adore that series! Besides that Hotel Ruby, Corrupt, Soundless and One King's Way! What about you? :)

      Delete
  4. I have heard some really good things about Mystic, so it's a book I'm definitely interested in. And Winter. How could I not be excited for Winter? (Seriously, sometimes I think the whole blogging community is excited for that book!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mystic does sound awesome!! That's definitely one of the books I'm looking forward to- and need I even mention Winter? I literally can't waiiit for it!!!!!!

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)