Saturday, November 7

Fall Time Cozy Book Tag


We love finding new and fun tags to do, so Vera and I were extremely delighted when the lovely
Noelia at A Day in Bookland- check her out, she's ah-mazing!- tagged us in this one. We both love, love, love this time of the year and all the super awesome things it means- hoodies, lattes, cozy sweaters and chilly mornings. So with fall time here in all its glory, we felt this would be the perfect time for this tag!
Without further ado, let the ‘Fall Time Cozy Book Tag’ begin!




Veronika: 
I'm not the biggest fan of this cover - mainly because of the font -  but it undoubtedly has a beautiful color combination that gives me the fall feels.



Ruzaika: 
What better book than Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix? It has red, orange AND yellow! Perfect.








Ruzaika: 
Sophie Kinsella is one author whose books never fail to give me the warm fuzzies. I'd choose any Shopaholic book if I'm to choose one book for this question.



Veronika:
One of my favorite things in the fall has to be curling up in the sofa with a novel I love, one, that contains lots of romance and has a happy ending. Some of my favorites in this category are the On Dublin Street series, the I Want It That Way trilogy and the Starbound series.

  



Veronika:
Horror, Mystery and Thriller books. Some that I plan to reread soon:

  
//The Coldest Girls in Coldtown//Gone Girl// Dangerous Girls//

Ruzaika: 
Howling winds and pounding rain calls for thriller and/or mystery books!! Sidney Sheldon would be my pick, no doubt!




Ruzaika:
Hermione Granger!!


Veronika:
Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy. While she has quite a few negative personal traits, she is definitely one of the coolest, strongest, smartest and most loyal characters I've ever read about. 




Veronika:
Unravel by Calia Read. This is a perfectly-written, emotional novel with an ending that will surely surprise you to the core and leave your mouth agape.


Ruzaika: 
A beautiful story about friendship, love and dealing with changes in life, Between Now and Goodbye is a seriously underhyped book you simply MUST check out!




Ruzaika: 
Any book with cringe-worthy models in it's cover- I wouldn't dare carry them in public!!  J. L. Armentrout deserves a special mention here:


Veronika:
I own quite a few books with ugly covers, however, only covers with half naked males on them are the ones that I would absolutely keep hidden in public. I mean, imagine the looks I'd get if I tried reading one of these beauties on the train:

 



Veronika:
Hot chocolate all the way! I don't really like coffee, and while I do enjoy a cup of tea once in a while, hot chocolate will always be the winner for me.


Ruzaika: 
A steaming cup of coffee.. or hot chocolate for me, please!




Do you love the fall season? Then consider yourself tagged!! 

Aaand that's a wrap! Have a great day you gorgeous soul and thanks for stopping by :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag girls!!! Loved your answers and I guess we all readers agree: covers with models on them - dressed or naked - are a no no hahahahah
    I know I will never be able to read horror while there is a storm or raining outside. Just the slightest noise would scare the beans out of me LOL and both Hermione Granger and Rose Hathaway are pretty badass ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging us, Noelia. <3 Definitely have to agree with you on that - there are *very* few good examples of that cover type...
      You have no idea what you're missing out on - just saying. :D They sure are. :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen this tag all over BookTube but this is the first I've seen it on the blogs. Love it! :) Veronika, I'm totally with you on the 2B trilogy from Ann Aguirre. Love that series! And The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. I kind of want to reread that one, too. Ruzaika, I think I'm one of the few people that likes the Lux series covers. LOL

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya, we're glad you enjoyed our post! :) The 2B trilogy is so underrated, yet they're ones of the best NA books I've ever read. Aww, how much I adore Holly Black! Haha, before I joined the book blogging community I thought I was the only one who disliked those covers - welcome in the group.

      Delete
  3. Fun post! I'm not a huge fan of the Perkins' book's covers because of the fonts, either but that golden orange color is so pretty. Hot chocolate in winter <3 "only covers with half naked males on them are the ones that I would absolutely keep hidden in public." LOL I'm the same way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought I was the only one who didn't think those covers are the best ever - glad that's not true. Haha, glad you agree. :D

      Delete
  4. Ahhh this tag is adorable! I actually love the cover for Lola, and it's perfect for the fall season. These Broken Stars definitely gave me ALL THE FEELS. And ooh The Coldest Girl would be a good one to read on a chilly day. HERMIONE GRANGER YAAASSS. also lolol I think the Lux covers are pretty cringe-worthy too.

    Great post, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, Tarver and Lilac are one of my MANY OTPs! They're so adorable, yet strong and I just ADORE them! Ugh yeah, and I might be the only one who thinks this, but the guy isn't THAT good looking as many people made him out to be.

      Thanks, Holly! <3

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)