Tuesday, October 20

10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me


Hi sweeties. TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and today's topic is: 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me. This basically means that you can ask for anything book related... and then cry because no one's gonna grant your wishes *sobs*. Despite this I LOVE this week's theme and can't wait to share with you the ten things I would wish for. 


Book Genie, pay close attention because here come my ten wishes. 

In no particular order.


1. I wish to have a gorgeous, gorgeous library.





2. I wish to be able to attend any and every book event.



3. I wish to be able to make beautiful handmade bookish things.

Picture taken from Just1MoreChapter's Etsy shop. (Definitely worth checking out.)


4. I wish to be able to frequently visit a library full of English books.



5. I wish for a bookshop that gets me whatever book I want free of plus charges for shipping and such.



6. I wish to always find someone to chat about any and every book.



7. I wish for every single person to experience the magic that is reading.



8. I wish to be able to come up with new ideas for The Regal Critiques.


9. I wish for time to frequently comment on every blog I love and to interact with my favorite bloggers.


10. I wish that the things you wished for come true one of these days.


What wishes would you ask the book genie to grant you? Share with me your thoughts and leave a link to your TTTs in the comments. 


Don't forget to claim your +1 entry in our 
Spooky October giveaway for commenting.

28 comments:

  1. I would love an awesome library!
    #7 is a great wish.;)
    My list: http://amandanicolle.blogspot.com/2015/10/take-ten.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love number 7 and 8! A gorgeous library wouldn't be bad either;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) It definitely would be awesome! :D

      Delete
  3. What a great list of wishes! :-) I'm so pleased that a current theme with bloggers this week is a beautiful library!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrissi. A library would make all of us soooo happy haha.

      Delete
  4. I had to think for a minute about your wish for a library full of English books. What language are the books in your language? I am always so impressed when people blog in a second language and to read a book in another language...wow!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My native language is Hungarian, and here in Hungary you can't really find any English books at the libraries - nor many at the bookstores, thus #5. :D I take that as a compliment, so thank, Anne! :D

      Delete
  5. Your #10 was my favorite, I say with no bias.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, yes, I didn't even think to wish for someone to chat with about every book! As great as my fellow book bloggers are, it's still hard for me to find people who actually have my same taste. And every time I see cool, little bookish trinkets, I always want to make them myself but don't have those abilities lol. Definitely a great list! Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I haven't yet found anyone who my taste is exactly the same with. My co-blogger is very close to that person, thankfully. :D It pains me so much when I fail at crafting things! Jeez, I can't even make a decent bookmark. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Nice wishes!! May they all be granted!!

    Here’s a link to my TTT post for this week:http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/10/top-ten-tuesday-10-wishes-id-ask-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely wishes! Mine seem far more selfish ;)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I so wish I had the creativity/talent to make all the cute bookish trinkets I see. And time to comment on every post... yes!

    My Genie Wish List is here: http://goo.gl/xit1yJ

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This topic makes my heart hurt so much because I can never get (most of) these things. :(

      Delete
  10. I love #7 so much! What a great wish.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being able to chat with someone about every single book would be amazing. It always makes the experience better for me.
    And thank you for that last wish :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? It sucks big time when you read a book and you don't know anyone you could chat about it with OR just don't feel comfortable randomly writing to them. You're welcome. :D

      Delete
  12. I also wish to have a humongous library, Beast style hahaha. It's one of the things I wanna get when I can have my own house if possible. I also wish I could talk - face to face - with people who love reading as much as I do because it's a bit sad when you can't share your excitement in "real life" instead of the internet sometimes, you know?
    And now that I think about it, a bookshop that can get me any book I want with no extra charges is pretty neat too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I wanted to include a Beauty and the Beast gif but couldn't find the perfect one haha. I completely understand wanting to meet book lovers IRL, I have a couple of friends who like to read but they definitely don't love it, most of them abandon it for *gasps* tv shows. It makes my heart break.
      Would be awesome for us readers who live in a non-English speaking country, right?

      Delete
  13. Love, love, LOVE all the things you've mentioned here. I would be so happy to have a humongous library or a free bookstore - that would be incredible. Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous choices! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list!! My goal is to attend a book event, sadly there aren't any around me so that requires a ton of $ for travel, expenses, etc. One day though!! Love your list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to attend a book event, too, but the ones here in Hungary are not that exciting - basically local authors IDC about. Hope you'll fulfill this wish one day!

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)