Wednesday, September 2

Release Calendar : 2015 September



Hey there, you lovely reader! So today's the start of yet another month. Is it just us or do you feel 2015 whizzing by as well? Well, anyway, it's now time for us to drool over all the exciting new releases this month!!

Take a look at all these lovely lovely books and don't forget to tell us what books you are eagerly awaiting for this month! Have we missed any? Do link in your monthly release post if you have one- You know we're always looking for new books to read despite our never-dwindling TBR list :) x



1st

 
 
  
 
 
 

3rd




8th

 
 



15th

 
 

22nd

 
 


24th




29th

  
 
 
 




Were you blessed enough to read any of these as an ARC? If you were, do tell us what you thought about it! 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh wow, thanks for that Roberta! September sure is a favorite among publishers.

      Delete
  2. I feel like everyone is going to be reading Queen of Shadows (there was already drama with spoilers and whatnot) and Six of Crows this month. I don't know if I'll pick up any of these. I need to read first The Assassin's Blade and then order Heir of Fire but maybe I will read Six of Crows later on this year or when it comes in paperback because I do love the world Bardugo has created and I wanna see where this next adventure takes us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? The hype around these two books has been unbelievable, especially QoS. I won't be reading both anytime soon anyway. Me being a Jojo Moyes fan has made me excited about After You. I do expect it to live up to the gorgeousness of Me Before You. We'll see, I guess. Hope you enjoy The Assassin's Blade and Heir of Fire, Noelia! ...Oh, and Six of Crows, too!

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)