Tuesday, August 11

Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From


Hi lovies! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and today's topic is Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From. I wasn't so excited about doing this list because it's nearly the same as the one I made about the top ten authors I own the most books from. What I'm excited to see, however, is YOUR lists because I'd love to find some authors who keep amusing their readers with better and better books. Don't forget to share your links in the comments! :) 

10.
GENA SHOWALTER

Series I've yet to finish:
Lords of the Underworld (5 novels + 3 novellas)
Tales of an Extraordinary Girl (2 novels)
The White Rabbit Chronicles (1 novels)

 Books in total:
8 + 3 novellas

9.
JESSICA SORENSEN

Series I've yet to finish:
The Coincidence (5 novels)
The Secret (4 novels + a novella)

 Books in total:
9 + a novella

8.
SIMONE ELKELES

Completed series:
How to Ruin (3 novels)
Leaving Paradise (2 novels)
Perfect Chemistry (3 novels)

Series I've yet to finish:
Wild Cards (1 novel)

 Books in total:
9

(So basically, I've read all her published novels, including her novella in Foretold.)

7.
NALINI SINGH

Series I've yet to finish:
Guild Hunter (4 novels + 4 novellas)
Psy-Changeling (7 + 6 novellas)

Books in total:
11 + 10 novellas

6.
CHARLAINE HARRIS

Series I've yet to finish:
Sookie Stackhouse series (12 novels)

Books in total:
12

5.
JEANIENE FROST

Completed series:
Night Huntress (7 novels)
Night Huntress World (2 novels)

Series I've yet to finish:
Broken Destiny (1 novel)
Night Prince (2 novels)

Books in total:
12

4.
RACHEL CAINE

Series I've yet to finish:
Morganville Vampires (13 novels)

Books in total:
13

3.
RICHELLE MEAD

Completed series: 
Vampire Academy (6 novels)
Bloodlines (6 novels)

Series I've yet to finish:
Dark Swan (1 novel)

Books in total:
13

2.
ABBI GLINES

Completed series: 
The Vincent Boys (2 novels)
Existence (3 novels + a novella)

Series I've yet to finish:
Too Far series (8 novels)Chance (2 novels), Perfection (2 novels), Too Far (4 novels)
Sea Breeze (5 novels)

Books in total:
18 + a novella

1. 
MEG CABOT

Completed series:

1-800-Where-R-You (5 novels)
Airhead (3 novels)
All American Girl (2 novels)
Insatiable series (2 novels)
Mediator (6 novels + 1 novella)
Princess Diaries (11 novels + 7 novellas)
Queen of Babble (3 novels)


Series I've yet to finish: 

Abandon trilogy (2 novels)
Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls (2 novels)
Boy (1 novel)
Heather Wells (3 novels)


Standalones:

Avalon High
How to Be Popular
Jinx 
Random My Heart
Teen Idle

Books in total:
45 + 8 novellas




24 comments:

  1. I've read all of the Sookie books too and I've read the first Vampire Academy book. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should continue VA! It's one of the best paranormal series I've ever read. :)

      Delete
  2. All I can say is WOW. So many books from so many authors! I tried to get into Meg Cabot and never could. I haven't heard of most of these but I've seen them on other lists!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg Cabot will always stay one of my favorites because her novels had a big influence on my teenage years/childhood. But she definitely isn't for everyone.

      Delete
  3. Meg Cabot is at the top of my list, along with Jacqueline Wilson! I've read so many books by them, and loads more to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely forgot about Jacqueline Wilson! Argh, she would have totally made my list as well!

      Delete
  4. Why am I not surprised about Meg Cabot? ;)
    45 + 8, wow! She's productive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, and these are not even all her books!

      Delete
  5. Funny, but it's only Meg Cabot from your list that I've read. I love it that there are so many wonderful authors out there to choose from.

    Here's my Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most. Love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most people have read one or two of Meg Cabot's books. She's one of those authors that writes in more than one genres and has had many big hits. :)

      Delete
  6. Charlaine, Richelle, Jeaniene, and Rachel Caine made my list as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list with some wonderful books and authors...... I had completely forgotten about Charlaine Harris myself, although I must admit that I haven't quite finished reading the Sookie books just yet, must get onto that!

    My TTT  - Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of gave up on the Sookie books after the 12th book. I'm just not that interested anymore and I already know who she ends up with and let me tell you, I'm not at all happy with it hahaha. Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the series. :)

      Delete
  8. Meg Cabot made my list too, I loved the 1800-Missing-You series, and the All American Girl books! I've been meaning to read Abbi Glines Sea Breeze and Too Far books for ages now, but have just never gotten round to them. Great list, Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's my favorite series by her after Mediator! I just love Jess and Rob together, they're way too cute in a badass way haha. I wasn't a huge fan of the second All American Girl novel but I loved the first to pieces. You definitely should pick Abbi's books up! They're kinda cheesy but not too cheesy.
      Happy reading! :D

      Delete
  9. Abbi Glines... yes, yes, yes! Love her! And Rachel Caine...I hardly ever come across anyone who has read the Morganville Vampire series. Gotta love Myrnin. :) I've yet to read anything by Jessica Sorensen even though I own practically everything she's written. My motto must be: Collect First, Then Read. LOL

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abbi Glines write awesome romance stories! They're just the right amount of cheesy and heartbreaking. Of course I love Myrnin, how could I not? :D Haha, awesome motto, I might have to steal that for when my mum is nagging me why I buy books of a series one buy one just to wait until I have all the books.

      Delete
  10. I also don't think I've finished Charline Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series. It's been so long, I'm not sure where I left off! Meg Cabot has such interesting books, but I've never read anything by her. I loved the film adaptation of The Princess Diaries, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know which book I read last but I have absolutely no idea what happened in that book. Or in the others for that matter haha. You totally should pick up some of Meg Cabot's books! No matter YA or Adult, her books are humorous and awesome. :)

      Delete
  11. I love Richelle Mead's books!! I still need to read books by literally all the other authors :0 I met Jeanine Frost, and she's so nice :) Great list!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, you'll get around reading these books soon and will enjoy them! :)

      Delete
  12. Besides Charlaine Harris and Richelle Mead I don't know about the others. Vampire Academy is still one of my favourite series today but I cannot say the same about the Bloodlines one. The ending wasn't that bad (maybe because I went into it with very low expectations) but you win some, you lose some right? And about Charlaine Harris, I have to say I disliked the ending of the Sookie Stackhouse series a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still love Bloodlines but the last two books didn't live up to the others that's for sure. While VA became better as the series progressed, Bloodlines did the exact opposite. I haven't finished the series and I most likely won't but I did check the ending and I'm mortified by who Sookie ends up with. I always thought that Sookie and Eric were endgame.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)