Sunday, August 23

{Guest Post by Little Book Heaven} M&M Peanut Butter Cookies


Hello lovelies. It's the eighth week of the 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour and today Ruzaika and I are very excited to share with you a kind of post that has never before appeared on The Regal Critiques, a recipe. Specifically one of Jess's favorite cookie recipes. (It looks and sounds soo delicious!) But enough of me, let me introduce you to Jess!

Hi everyone, I am Jess from Little Book Heaven and I am so excited to be teaming up with Veronika and Ruzaika from The Regal Critiques for Summer Blogger Promo Tour. Aside from reading, I also enjoy baking. It is something that I enjoy doing with my mom. I have been asked by both Veronika and Ruzaika to share one of my favorite recipes. These cookies I absolutely love.



M&M Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients 
  • 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup of butter or margarine 
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar 
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 egg 
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 
  • 1 bag of M&M's (whatever kind you like) *I used Peanut Butter M&M's*

Directions
  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. 
  2. Stir flour, soda and salt. 
  3. In a mixer bowl beat butter for 30 seconds. 
  4. Add peanut butter and sugars, mix till fluffy.
  5. Add and egg and vanilla; mix well. Add dry ingredients to beaten mixture; mix till well blended. 
  6. Add the bag of M&M's, mix into the dough using your hands. 
  7. Afterwards shape the dough into separate 1-inch balls and place them about 2-inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.

       
  8. Bake the cookies in a 375 degree oven for approximately 10 minutes. After they are finished baking place the cookie sheet on the stove and let them cool. 
  9. Now you have a delicious treat to satisfy that sweet tooth.


 Enjoyed Jess's post as much as we did? Go ahead and check out her blog! 

Little Book Heaven

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm in love...
    I will definitely be trying out this recipe!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)