Sunday, July 12

{Guest Post by The Petite Book Blogger} 10 Places Books Made Me Want To Visit (SBPT#2)

Hello lovelies! It's the second week of Summer Blogger Promo Tour and we're very excited to introduce you to Victoria from The Petite Book Blogger. Last week we had Mia from Mia in Narnia, who told us about her writing story and gave some great tips, as well. Check out her post here, if you're interested. :)

10 Places Books Made Me Want To Visit



Hi everyone! My name is Victoria I am the blogger at The Petite Book Blogger blog. I am so excited to be guest posting today at The Regal Critiques and to talk about the 10 Places Books Made Me Want To Visit. As you all may or may not know I am an avid traveler (or at least an armchair traveler). What I love the most about traveling is the adventure and the memories that you make with your family. If I could I would constantly be going out on a new adventure but, right now that’s simply not feasible as I am a student with two dogs who blows all of my money on books. Even though I have been fortunate enough to be able to travel to many places there are still a few that I would love to visit someday and hopefully will but, for right now I’ll just read about them in my books.

Before I continue I would like to briefly introduce myself. As you already know my name is Victoria I am a bibliophile who likes to think of herself as an extremely eclectic person. I love to wear and collect vintage clothing and will spend hours on Etsy scrolling through the vintage dresses. I have a ton of dresses and my favorite decade to wear is the fifties. Although I do love vintage clothing and old movies I'm in no way a rockabilly ( I can barely put on mascara without poking my eye and I seriously don’t have the time or patience to do my hair) . When I'm not reading I enjoy taking photographs of my dogs, visiting museums, going to the beach and going to the theater. I also love traveling and learning about other people's cultures (i.e. eating). Most of the time I can be found in the library borrowing bagfuls of books, annoying my librarian and planning my future vacation.

10 Places Books Made Me Want To Visit


  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - England


  • Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein - Scotland


  • Ophelia Lisa M. Klein - Denmark


  • The Diary of Anne Frank - Netherlands


  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - Germany


  • Shadow on the Mountain by Margi Preus - Norway


  • The Messenger by Markus Zusak by - Australia


  • Going Rogue by Robin Benway  -  Paris, France


  • The Heist Society by Ally Carter  - Vienna, Austria


  • Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter - Rome, Italy


Thank you Veronika and Ruzaika so much for having me guest post on your blog today and for all of you who are reading this!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that Rome is on your list! But I'd also advise you to spend a few days in Florence, even if none of your books takes place there ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Australia, and I swear I'll get there someday!! Great post this week. :) -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks!! I want to go to Australia and meet all my blogger friends! It seems like there is so much to see in terms of sites, animals, and friends :D Germany is gorgeous. I adore Paris. I would go back there a million times if I could. But alas, I think 5 times is enough for now xD Great post!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)