Sunday, July 19

{Guest Post by Marissa Nicole Reads} The Gif Tag (SBPT#3)


Hello lovelies! It's the third week of the 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour and we're unbelievably excited to introduce you to  Marissa Nicole from Marissa Nicole Reads. Today, she'll be doing The Gif Tag! 




The Book Gif Tag

I am Marissa from Marissa Nicole Reads! I am guest blogging on The Regal Critiques' blog for The Book Bratz Summer Blog Tour (to find out more about the summer blog tour click here). Veronika and I came up with amazing ideas of what we should post on each other’s blog. On my blog, Veronika will be doing ‘The Book Tea Party Tag’ on August 16th and I am going to do 'The Book Gif Tag'!

Before I begin my list, here’s a few facts so you can get to know me. I am from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania but have moved to the part of New Jersey that borderlines Philadelphia. I have been a blogger for less than a year. Besides the obvious reading and writing, I enjoy attempting to keep up with my many TV show obsessions, performing on stage, and traveling. If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog. Without further discussion, here is The Book Tea Tag!

For those who may not know, the book gif tag is where whoever tagged the person doing the tag makes up a list of books for the person doing it to assign gifs to (I hope that makes sense). I would mention the person who created the tag but I cannot find who started this. Anyway, this is a fun tag and Veronika gave me a lot of good books to assign gifs for it!



Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon


I have a lot of emotions towards this novel. Everything, Everything is my new favorite contemporary read. Honestly, Everything, Everything is incredible! This is a definite must read! .

Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella


Can You Keep a Secret is a really cute love story! It is a definite must read!

Every Day by David Levithan


I can honestly say that I did not care for this book. The characters felt annoying which destroyed my feelings towards this novel.

The Host by Stephanie Meyer


This picture is all I need to get my point across.

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver


I have no opinion about Before I Fall. I did not hate it but I did not love it. I mostly thought it was alright and would only read it once.

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


I do not understand the hype for these books.

Stolen by Lucy Christopher



I do not know how to feel about this book. It feels wrong to ship the main characters but I cannot help it. This book made me question why I could ship such a creepy person with someone.


Check out Marissa Nicole's blog if you enjoyed her post as much as we did! 

3 comments:

  1. I love this tag so so much! Gifs give me life hahaha I DNFed the Host when I tried to read it when it came out like in 2008? or something? I just couldn't pass the third chapter and now I don't think I even gonna try. And I've also read The Vampire Academy, like 4 years ago and to be honest, I quite loved that series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I though The Host was way too long for how slow it is. I'm almost certain that I'm going to finish the Vampire Academy series to see if my opinion changes. Hopefully it does!

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)