Sunday, March 1

Release Calendar #4: 2015 March


Hello sweeties. It's the first day of the new month which means that it's time for a release day calendar post. Despite this I'd like to start this post with something else. Do you guys know that feeling when you're eagerly anticipating a book and then the negative reviews start to come?  I HATE that feeling and it happened with me last month too. Now I'd like to ask you if you'd read any of the following (4) books and if yes, would you recommend it to me? I'm genuinely interested about these novels but don't like to waste my time on books I won't enjoy. So here are the titles:

    

Now the new releases...



3rd





10th
 


17th


24th

      


31th



I'm the most excited for Fall With Me because I love this series and I'm still hoping for such an epic romance than Avery and Cam's was.

I'm the most afraid of The Wicked Will Rise because my negative opinion of the author might ruin the whole series for me. 

I'm the most curious for The Closer You Come because I have no idea how Gena Showalter will manage in a non-paranormal genre. 

What books are you waiting for this March? Do share them with me because I'm always looking for new books haha. 


7 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading a lot of books in this list. Specifically: Dead To Me, The 27 Club, The Wrong Side of Right, Liars, Inc., The Walls Around Us, Written In The Stars, Finding Mr. Brightside, and The Wicked Will Rise.

    Have a happy March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 27 Club sounds so different from anything I've ever read so I freaking hope it'll live up to my expectations.
      You too! :)

      Delete
  2. some good books, coming out, so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I haven't read The Selection trilogy because it never caught my attention but oh my goodness, that novella cover is absolutely stunning! So good! And besides The Sin Eater's Daughter, the only book I'm very interested in is Written in the Stars. Oh, and I hope you like/enjoy The Wicked Will Rise; I've heard about that author and the whole Full Fathom Five controversy. It's a shame when these things happen. I do own Dorothy Must Die but I'm not sure if I wanna read it or not...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all the covers are equally gorgeous but my favorite is still the cover of The One, that dress is just so pretty. I'm a bit afraid of The Sin Eater's Daughter because I heard a few negative things about it but I hope it'll turn out great. Dorothy Must Die really is good but as I said, now after I learnt a few things about the author, mainly that she supported what Kathleen Hale did, I think my judgement of her might ruin the book for me. Dorothy Must Die had some mistakes but I looked them over bc I loved the story now I'm not sure I can do the same.

      Delete
  4. I read a couple of these, Becoming Rain & The Sin Eater's Daughter was really good<3 It's a shame that I didn't like A Wicked Lovely :( Lovely post x Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read those! I'm thinking about not reading A Wicked Thing, now heading to your review to see why you didn't enjoy it. :)
      Thanks!

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)