Sunday, February 1

Release Calendar #3: 2015 February


Hello everyone! Today I'm here with the Release Calendar #3: February. There are so many awesome books coming out this month, I'm waiting for 21 books in total. I keep adding more and more new releases to my TBR list, even though it has already a little more than 130 title on it. Woah, I went a bit crazy searching for 2015 releases. Anyhow, hope you'll find some books on my list that you're interested in. 
For Goodreads link, click on the covers. :)
3rd:
    



5th:

10th:
     

     

     

     

12th: 

17th:

24th: 
     

     


26th:

Thoughts upon the new releases: 

The book that I'm the most excited about has to be The Ruby Circle but that's kind of obvious, isn't it? 
I'm pretty sure I have the biggest expectations toward The Sin Eater's Daughter because I heard the most amazing things about it.
I'm the most afraid of Hero by Samantha Young. I love this author but Fall From India Place (the fourth books of the On Dublin Street series) was so terrible that I still can't get myself to continue reading the series. I hope Hero turns out great. 
I'm the most unsure about The Wicked Thing. I saw many bloggers anticipating this and then being extremely disappointed. I don't remember reading any positive reviews of it.



Have you read any of these books as an ARC? How were they? 

12 comments:

  1. I LOVED My Heart and Other Black Holes and The Last Time We Say Goodbye, so heartbreaking! I have The Sin Eaters Daughter preordered (you can preorder the kindle edition for 2.99) and I can't wait for The Ruby Circle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to finally get my hands on them. The Ruby Circle better end with an awesome happy ending or else... haha

      Delete
  2. City of Savages and the Last Time We Say Goodbye both look so good! I can't wait to read them. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope they'll end up being awesome! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this great post, Veronika! I can never keep up with all the new releases and this is a huge help. I'm really looking forward to Red Queen and City of Savages. I'm surprised to hear about negative reviews for A Wicked Thing; I've been seeing the book float around in ARCs and blog tours but I haven't heard the dissent. Anyways, <3 the post:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm really glad I can help you with that. Red Queen seems awesome, and I heard many great things about it. I only heard the negative things about A Wicked Thing so far but I'm keeping an eye out to see if someone can convince me that it's worth the money.
      I'm glad you liked it! :D

      Delete
  4. I'm almost done with The Fiery Heart (I just read the motel scene...... *wink wink*) because now that The Ruby Circle is out I can finally read the last three books almost immediately.... wooo hooo. I'm so freaking excited even though I'm not sure I'm ready to say goodbye to the characters =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FINALLY YOU'RE READING IT! Haha that scene was the most awesome thing ever, I just love these two together. I'm not either, I wish Mead would continue writing in the same world, maybe another spin off? But at the same time that might be a bit too much, I don't know. :(

      Delete
  5. I'm really looking forward to The Sin-Eater's Daughter and A Wicked Thing. I've actually not heard much from bloggers about them. Anyway, they're both going to be late birthday gifts I buy for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only heard awesome things about The Sin Eater's Daughter so if A Wicked Thing won't work out for you, it'll be still there to comfort you haha. I hope you'll love them, though. :)

      Delete
  6. I have the same feelings as you for all those books!! Richelle Mead is having a book signing in my city, so I'm totally going to see her!! AHHH. Super excited. & The Sin Eater's Daughter sounds like a book that I'd like...I mean...high fantasy people w/ romance...give me now. I read Samantha Young's On Dublin Street, but I really enjoyed it. Didn't know about Hero until recently...hmm...maybe if I'm ever in a NA/romance mood? I already bought City of Savages & the other book I'm interested in reading this month is obvs: Red Queen. So glad Feb has begun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so damn lucky! I'd love to meet get my books signed by Richelle Mead! I hope it will be AWESOME, even though I'm so freaking jealous! Haha. The Sin Eater's Daughter is supposed to be really great because I haven't heard anything but wonderful things about it! I did enjoyed it too and I'm hoping Hero will work out for me. I can't wait to read Red Queen! I'm a bit worried because not everyone's in love with it but I'm hoping it's amazing.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)