Thursday, January 1

Release Calendar #2: 2015 January


Happy New Year to all of you! With January come many-many new releases I'm excited about, 11 in total! I hope you'll find some on my list that you can't wait for either. 

Tell me in the comments what books are you waiting for in January. I'm always waiting for recommendations, even though my TBR list will never ever end. 

Just click on the covers for Goodreads page! 



January 6th:
     

I rarely read Adult books so why is Before I Go one of my most waited books? Because it seems extremely touching. When I first read the blurb it broke my heart and I can particularly see myself crying my eyes out over Daisy's heart-wrenching story.

Save Me sounds like a great YA Fantasy but at the same time people don't really seem to enjoy it. Even though I heard only bad things about this one I plan on giving it a chance because it's just so intriguing. 

January 11th:

Even though I haven't read anything by these authors and the blurb doesn't tell us much about the story, Never Never is one of my most waited books at the moment. Nearly all Colleen Hoover books are on my TBR so I'm thinking about reading one of her earlier works before starting Never Never.

January 13th:
     

I've been waiting for The Darkest Part of the Forest for nearly a year and I'm dying to finally get my hands on it. Holly Black is one of my favorite authors, her books are extremely unique without being too strange.

The Girl on the Train is yet again a book I can't freaking wait for. Best thing is that I only read great stuff about it. This seems to be a fast-paced, edge of your seat psychological thriller. Doesn't that sound amazing? 

January 20th: 

I'm not that huge fan of this series now as I was of the original 5 books but I'm still looking forward to Burned. When I heard that the series was continuing with Dani's POV I wasn't sure the author had anything else to add to this story. Dani wasn't my favorite character by far but I started to like her in first book, Iced and was looking forward to the continuations of her story. Then Moning said that instead of Dani, Mac will be the lead of the next books. I'm so disappointed. Mac's story is neatly closed and I do not need any more conflicts between her and Barrons. They fit, I love them together and just leave them the hell alone. ARGH no one disturbs my ships!

January 22nd:

  The blurb sounds wonderful. Have you read any books about teenagers who switch burdens with each other? Because I haven't and I'm really looking forward to it. The few things I read about it are good so I hope it's as amazing as I think. 

January 27th
     

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that The Night Prince trilogy isn't as amazing as the original series. The thing is that even though some parts seem exaggerated in my eyes I still enjoy reading these books and am looking forward to finally closing down Vlad and Leila's story. 

As I mentioned in my review of My True Love Gave To Me I really enjoyed the short-story Ally Carter wrote into that anthology. All Fall Down sounds so wonderful that I seriously can't wait to get my hands on it.

     

 I love If I Stay and Where She Went so I'm glad Gayle Forman is publishing a book that I'm interested in. The blurb sounds different from the books I've recently read and is simply intriguing. Oh, and I love the cover. 

It's no secret that unlike most Lunar Chronicles fans I'm not interested in Levana's story at all and would much rather read Winter than Fairest. Anyway, I'm still going to read it and there's a huge chance that I'll end up liking it because Marissa Meyer is a fantastic writer. 


10 comments:

  1. You got some lovely titles in there Veronika! I'm also pretty much excited about The Darkest Part of the Forest and The Girl on the Train. I saw that last one at Raeleen's latest video and thought it was perfect for me. One book I'm highly anticipating though is All The Bright Places, and I hope it doesn't disappoint me *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope The Girl on the Train will be a great mystery, I'm so glad the blurb didn't tell us much about the story. I heard about All The Bright Places but only checked it out now that you mentioned it and it sounds awesome. Added it to my TBR. Let's hope none of the new releases will disappoint us.

      Delete
  2. I am so excited for I Was Here! I love Gayle Forman's writing so much, so I think I would really enjoy this book. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A reviewer wrote that this is her favorite book by Gayle Forman. Fingers crossed we'll feel this way too! Thanks. :)

      Delete
  3. I've been so excited about Save Me but I haven't been seeing good things so I'm not sure I'll be buying it although I'll definitely give it a try if I can find it at the library. I'm really excited for Bound by Flames, All the Bright Places, Never Never and The Way We Bared Our Souls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I'd had the chance to borrow it from the library but finding foreign language books in a Hungarian library is nearly impossible haha. I can't wait for Bound by Flames but to be honest I don't remember that many things from the previous books so I might do a reread first.
      Hope you'll enjoy all the books you're waiting for. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh I had no idea the Way We Bared Our Souls is actually coming out this January. Great there goes my wallet. Also I HAVE SOME TO ADD TO THE LIST. I don't know if you've read Red Rising, but its sequel Golden Son is coming out on the 6th, and also All the Bright Places is also coming out on the 6th. And yes of course Fairest is coming out at the end of the month too haha. Awesome list! I'm about to add these all to my TBR haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you found new books to add to your TBR on my list. No I haven't but I'm planning on buying it the first time I have the chance. It seems to me that I'm the only one who forgot about All the Bright Places, you're not the first one who told me that it's coming out this month haha.
      Thanks! Hope you'll love all the new releases. :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I accidently deleted your comment, I'm so clumsy.
      Cynthia wrote this: Wow, Never Never looks amazing. I hadn't heard of it before now, and I haven't read anything by either author, but the short summary has me hooked! I really want to read it now.
      The Way We Bared Our Souls looks really interesting as well! The premise definitely seems very original.

      Yes! It barely says anything about the story but what it does say sounds intriguing. The Way We Bared Our Souls is definitely on my 'buyASAP' list.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)