Tuesday, December 9

Top Ten New To Me Authors I've Read In 2014


Hey guys today I'm here with this week's Top Ten Tuesday post. TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and today's topic is the top ten new to me authors I've read in 2014. I'm really looking forward to making a list out of this topic so let's get started. 
Ann
10. Amy Harmon: 

Book read by her:

Book I plan on reading by her: 


9. Amanda Maciel

Book read by her:

Book I plan on reading by her: 
Unfortunately, she hasn't published anything else yet and I can't find plans of other books either. At this point I'd read anything by her. 

8. Calia Read

Book read by her:

Book I plan on reading by her: 

7. Danielle Vega

Book read by her:

Book I plan on reading by her: 

6. Bethany Griffin

Book read by her:


Book I plan on reading by her: 

5. Danielle Paige

Book read by her:


Book I plan on reading by her: 

4. Ann Aguirre

Books read by her:

Books I plan on reading by her: 

(I'm currently reading Mortal Danger.)


3. Holly Black

Books read by her:

I know, I know these covers don't match, in fact the third is totally different. I like the first two books in this edition but couldn't find a matching third one. 


Book I plan on reading by her: 

2. Marissa Meyer

Books read by her:

Books I plan on reading by her: 

and of course WINTER.


1. Abigail Haas

Books read by her:

Book I plan on reading by her: 
At the moment nothing because she hasn't written, nor does she plan on writing as far as I know, any novels under this pen name. BUT if she does I'll gladly read anything by her. 

12 comments:

  1. The Lunar Chronicles! Which one is your favorite so far? Mine's Cress. WHERE IS WINTER I NEED IT!
    I didn't enyoy The Coldest Girl In Coldtown that much but I'll probably check out White Cat in the future, since I want to try out more books by the author.
    AHH I just ordered Unravel yesterday! I'm so glad you liked it. I cannot wait-I've been hearing such great things.
    And Abigail Haas is definitely on my TBR.
    Lovely list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MIne too! I loved Cinder too but I think the series just keeps becoming better and better! I'm sad The Coldest Girl in Coldtown didn't work out for you, I personally find Black's Curse Worker series much better.
      I REALLY hope you'll end up enjoying Unravel! Will definitely wait for your review of it! We could chat about it if you'd like that. Maybe add me on Goodreads if you feel like it?
      Abigail Haas is amazing, I hope to hell she'll write other books like these two.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Besides Holly Black, Danielle Page and Marissa Meyer I know nothing about the others authors LOL both books by Abigail Haas look really interesting so I might look into those =)
    I'm also looking forward to read The Darkest Part of the Forest, I just hope lives up to my expectations. I love fairies! And I really need to start reading The Lunar Chronicles, I mean, everbody seems to love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail Haas is AWESOME so you better give her a chance! lol
      Yeah me too! It would suck if I'd waited for it nearly a year and then it would end up as a huge disappointment. Holly Black hasn't disappointed me so far so let's hope that we'll both enjoy it!
      I think I said this before but I'll say it again: read Cinder NOW!

      Delete
  3. I've read exactly none of these. Even though I have read some by Holly Black, some of those others look interesting as well and I might have to give them a try. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame, these are some pretty great books haha. Anyhow Holly Black is amazing no matter what she writes.

      Delete
  4. Nice list of authors and books!! Thanks for sharing them!! Here's my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle Paige and Marissa Meyer were right outside my top ten. Close for me, I just read a ton of new-to-me authors this year. :) Here's my New to Me Authors post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! I was so sad when I had to leave out many-many wonderful new-to-me authors. :)

      Delete
  6. If I ha to pick out of your ten, I would highly recommend Ann Aguirre! I'm so glad that you loved the first two books of the series, so did I. I just finished an reviewed the last book and it didn't disappoint for me. So I hope you get to read that one soon. I do need to read Mortal Danger though, I missed my chance on that one. Great post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed her books and I'm really looking forward to the third one because I loved both Courtney and Max. I actually I saw you reviewed it but only been able to read it and comment on it today. I'm glad the third book was just as great as the others before that. I'm a bit sad because I read this is a trilogy and I'd have been happy if Avery had got her own book. BTW Mortal Danger is amazing so far! :)
      Thanks!

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)