Tuesday, December 2

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic is the top ten books I'm looking forward to in 2015. Last night and this morning there wasn't internet connection thanks to the horrible weather so that's why I'm posting my TTT later than I usually do.

Neither one of these books are from debut authors because I'm putting those aside until the list in January. Click on the covers for Goodreads page. 




10. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) 
by Sarah J. Maas


My friend talks wonders about Sarah J. Maas' Throne of Glass series but I was never interested in that one. Meanwhile I always wanted to see why do so many people love her books and finally A Court of Thorns and Roses is a book that sounds like something I might enjoy. And seriously that cover is freaking gorgeous.  

9. Options
by Abbi Glines

After hating The Chance duology I was convinced Abbi Glines' novels are becoming cheesier and cheesier but when I reread Fallen Too Far - the first book I read from her - I realised  I was the one who changed and maybe I should stop reading her novels for a time. Anyways I'm hoping Options won't fall into that category because I've been waiting for it for more than a year now and there's still more than a year until the publication date. I'm a bit scared because this will be Abbi's first paranormal novel and I'm not sure she can pull it off.

8. Crimson Bound 
by Rosamund Hodge

I've yet to read Cruel Beauty but I'm really looking forward to it and to Crimson Bound too. I love retellings so these books are all too perfect for me.  

7. The Last Time We Say Goodbye
by Cynthia Hand

I read and kinda liked Cynthia Hand's Unearthly series. Everything was alright (the characters, the story, the writing, even the cover) but it was never great. I hope The Last Time We Say Goodbye will  be an amazing book and will make me forget about that I labeled Hand as an 'alright' author.

6. The Shape of My Heart (2b Trilogy #3)
by Ann Aguirre

I Want It That Way was such a lovely novel that I immediately purchased As Long As You Love Me and am currently reading it. I love how ordinary these characters are and how easily I can relate to them. Max was my favorite character from the first book and I found Courtney great too so there's no question, I'll be reading The Shape of My Heart.

5. Fall with Me (Wait for You #4)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I have to admit I'm not as eager to read this as I was for other parts of this series. I usually love when an author gives their own book to every character but while I was looking forward to the other characters' novels I'm not that interested in Roxy and Reece. 

4. The Darkest Part of the Forest 
by Holly Black

I freaking love Holly Black. Her Curse Worker trilogy was mind-blowing and I loved The Coldest Girl In Coldtown too. I've been waiting for this book ever since I first heard about it and it's still one of my most waited books. 

3. The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2)
by Danielle Paige

I loved Dorothy Must Die and the novellas too so it's obvious that I'm eagerly waiting for The Wicked Will Rise. 

2. The Heir (The Selection #4)
by Kiera Cass

Maxon and America as parents. Do I have to say more? 


1. The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6)
by Richelle Mead

I'm particularly putting this book into every list that I write but can you blame me? When I first started this series I had no idea how much I'll love it and what a huge Sydrian shipper will I be, honestly, it hurts to say it but I hated Adrian. In my eyes he was the dude who stood between Rose and Dimitri. Anyway there are so many things that need to be solved in The Ruby Circle and I can't wait to see how the Brilliant Richelle Mead will pull that off. 


What are you TTT picks today? Even though I have in total 139 books on my TBR shelf that will be published in 2015 I'm still on the hunt for new books. Share with me your list and I'll surely check it out. :) 

Thanks for stopping by! :) 

16 comments:

  1. Oooh A Court of Thorns and Roses! I haven't read any Sarah Maas, but I plan to very soon, since I've heard so many good things about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really hope you'll enjoy her books! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I completely forgot about the new Cynthia *Goes to add it to the TBR pile* I also am looking forward to A Court of Roses and Thorns. ^-^

    Here's my TTT, if you're interested: http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/2014/12/top-ten-books-im-looking-forward-to-in.html

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of these sounds amazing! I hope you'll enjoy them. :)

      Delete
  3. That's interesting. Glines writing a paranormal? Hmmm....yeah mixed feelings on that one.

    I'm so excited for Armentrout's new novel. I enjoyed the Shape of My Heart. It's good.


    here's my post

    Also be sure to check out my $30 Amazon giveaway. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope for the best outcome... I guess it can't be as cheesy as her contemporary romances, riiight? Me too! Aww you're lucky to have read it already!

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited for The Heir, The Ruby Circle and A Court of Thorns and Roses! I'm actually reading Dorothy Must Die right now and really enjoying it so I'm sure The Wicked Will Rise will end up being on my can't wait for list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Heir must be freaking amazing because I have huge expectations and The Ruby Circle has to end happily or else....
      I'm so glad you're enjoying DMD so far! I'm sure about that too. :)

      Delete
  5. I completely forgot to put The Darkest Part of the Forest on my list, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. I read/listened to Doll Bones as an audiobook and have been wanting to read some of Holly Black's other books.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you'll enjoy it! The Curse Worker trilogy by Holly Black was freaking amazing too. I've wanted to read Doll Bones for a few months now and maybe I'll actually buy it one of these days.

      Delete
  6. Yes, yes and yes to The Darkest Part of the Forest and The Ruby Circle! I yet have to read Cruel Beauty but I really wanna get my hands on Crimson Bound, that cover is just gorgeous! And I love standalones.I haven't read The Throne of Glass series as well but I was wondering if Court of Thorns and Roses is a retelling? in that case I'm reading it! and you remind me that I have to read Dorothy Must Die soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading all these wonderful lists and everyone's mentioning so many wonderful books that I'm excited for aww I can't wait! I love standalones too, the fact that it can't end in a cliffhanger makes me happy haha. It is a retelling... at least I think so. You should read Dorothy Must Die NOW! It's amazing.

      Delete
  7. The Heir made my TTT this week too! I haven't read The One yet, but I loved The Selection and The Elite so much that I'm just adding the fourth book to my TBR now. I'm also really anxious to read The Darkest Part of The Forest, Crimson Bound, and The Wicked Must Rise, although I have yet to read Dorothy Must Die. I'm really interested by the concept though, because I loved The Wizard of Oz and I played Dorothy myself in a school play. But anyways, great choices and enjoy your reads:)

    Claire @ Bookworm Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like The Selection series so far, it's such a disappointment that The One didn't win on the Goodreads Choice Awards! Dorothy Must Die was so freaking amazing! I really hope you'll end up liking it, I'm just sad because the third book will only be out in 2017... I can already see the second book ending with me being heartbroken haha.
      Thanks, you too! :)

      Delete
  8. Awesome list! How did I somehow forget that The Heir is coming out and not include it on my list?!! I also picked up a copy of Cruel Beauty the other day and am hoping it's good…if so, I'll check out book two for sure. I also have a copy of Cynthia Hand's latest book…a little nervous b/c it sounds so sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should be punished lol. I really hope The Heir will live up to the fans expectations. Hope you'll enjoy Cruel Beauty, that cover is soo pretty. I know but I hope it will still be amazing and will have a positive ending. :)

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)