Saturday, December 27

Q&A: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


I got nominated for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Divya @ Endless Pages (THANK YOU SO MUCH) but I already did this once so I'm only going to answer to her questions without nominating anyone. 



Divya's questions: 

1. When did you read your first book? What was it? 

I can't answer properly to this because I've loved reading all kinds of children books since I was able to read and I don't remember any of those. The first book I remember reading have to be The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I was addicted to this series and honestly to every Meg Cabot book. 

2. What's your favorite season and why? 

My favorite season is summer because I detest cold weather and snow. From the warm of my house snow looks wonderful and all but when I have to go out into the cold... no, just no. 

3. When did you start blogging? 

I started blogging on the 15th of March, 2014. 

4. What are the blogs on which you comment the most or read the most?

Particularly all the blogs that I follow I read regularly and I try to comment on every post that I have something to say about.

5. Name a book which you wanted to throw at the wall. 

Beautiful Creatures. I have no idea why so many people love that book, it's horrible! (and I watched the movie too)

6. What are your most anticipated 2015 releases? 

How could you ask something so cruel? Particularly every book that's on this Goodreads shelf of mine. Just to mention a few: The Ruby Circle, The Winner's Crime, Winter, Zero Day, The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly, The Heir, Corrupt, The Wicked Will Rise, The Wrong Side of Right and many many many others! 

7. You favorite book to movies? 

The Hunger Games movies, The Maze Runner, Ruby Red, Harry Potter, Princess Diaries (even though they are totally different than the books), If I Stay and unlike most I enjoyed Vampire Academy. 

8. Are you a tea girl or a coffee girl? 

Tea girl all the way! I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste of it. 

9. Recommend some of your favorite bands and/or musicians, pretty please? 

The Pretty Reckless, Ellie Goulding, Marina and the Diamonds, Sia, Rita Ora, Emmelie de Forest, Jessie J, Lorde, Ella Henderson, Katy Perry, Natalia Kills, Emeli Sandé and of course Taylor Swift. 

10. Do you read more e-books or paperbacks? 

More e-books, they are easy to carry around on my tablet that's why. 


Thanks again Divya for nominating me! 

6 comments:

  1. I love that there's so much to do during the summer but I hate the heat and the freaking mosquitoes UGH. And I like the snow but then winter gets dragged out too long and I'm like I'M DONE. So there are things I like and hate about both seasons but I think I'm a bit more partial to winter because when I'm cold I can add layers but when I'm hot there are only so many layers I can take off. So that is my logic. But like I'd probably pick either spring or autumn as my legit favourite season.

    YES THE WINNER'S CRIME YES YES YES.

    And haha I'm the same way with tea. I'll walk into David's Tea or Teavana and be like THIS SMELLS SO GOOD and then I'll taste it and I'll hate it. I'm just not a tea person... When I do have tea, I treat it like coffee which is what my friend always teases me about. I'll have an english breakfast but then dump in tons of milk and sugar before I'll drink it.

    MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS. LORDE. TAYLOR SWIFT <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can put on as many layers as you can think of and still be cold. You'd think I'm used to cold because I have to live through winter every single year but nope. When autumn starts I anxiously wait winter because I can particularly feel the cold. haha.

      I NEED IT TO END IN A SORT OF HAPPY NOTE OR I'M DYING! A blogger told me that she read that in a review that it does not end on a happy note and now I'm sooo afraid!

      I love tea but I always forgot I made it and it gets cold what I hate but I'm too lazy to warm it again so I'll drink it anyway. And then next time I just won't make any because I know how it will end. I'm a difficult person. haha.

      Marina and the Diamonds is sooo freaking wonderful! And Lorde and Taylor also!

      Delete
  2. I started blogging on March 1st, 2014 :D We're close!! I'm so excited for The Heir, The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly, and The Ruby Circle. I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT. Harry Potter was an amazing book to movie adaptation. Lovely post!!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :DD So many amazing books are coming out in 2015! I can barely contain myself. Yay, another Taylor Swift fan!
      Thanks! :DD

      Delete
  3. I also enjoyed Vampire Academy even though I wish it was longer really. I thought it was true to the book most of the time and if they had made it longer, it would have been a bit better explained for those who hasn't read the books but I liked the movie nonetheless hahaha
    Elle Henderson is brilliant! I found her thanks to a friend and I really like the way she sings; and yes, Beautiful Creatures was an awful book..... so frustrating LOL and the movie was so different even though I didn't care much hahaha I've been thinking this for awhile but anytime Jeremy Irons is in a book to movie adaptation that adaptation is crap. It happened as well with Eragon xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! I haven't spoken to anyone yet who didn't hate the VA movie. I thought it mostly explained everything because I saw it with a friend and she understood everything.
      I've just recently started listening to her after hearing Glow on tv and she's really talented. Even though I hated the book, I went to see the movie to the theaters, with a friend who hated it as well... sometimes I don't get myself xD. I never really liked the Eragon movie though that's not surprising because dragons simply don't interest me.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)