Saturday, December 6

Bookish Awards #2: 2014 Fall


Hello sweeties. I came up with the idea of this award because one way or another I'm always disappointed in the results of the book awards. Don't get me wrong I respect everyone's opinion but I usually don't agree. Anyhow I'd decided to make seasonal and yearly book awards. In every seasonal book awards I choose one winner to 11 categories. I think I told everything I wanted to so let's get started. 


YA Book of Autumn:

NA Book of Autumn:

Best New Release:

Best Sequel:

Biggest Disappointment: 

Favorite Character:
Jazz

Most-Hated Character:
Leila

Biggest Ship:
Gansey and Blue

Favorite Fictional Boyfriend:
Ryder

Favorite Quote:

“I do want to say that there is one thing I’ve learned about people: they don’t get that mean and nasty overnight. It’s not human nature. But if you give people enough time, eventually they’ll do the most heartbreaking stuff in the world.”

Most Beautiful Cover:

Tell me in the comments what were your favorite/least favorite reads this autumn. Choose one for each category if you are in the mood for it. :) 

4 comments:

  1. This is actually a very nice idea, even though I only know about Ashes to Ashes and Blue Lily, Lily Blue LOL My favourite book of fall has to be Snow Like Ashes, A Monster Calls and Shadow and Bone and my least favourites were Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and At First Sight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to read Snow Like Ashes! I heard many wonderful things about it plus it sounds wonderful. A Monster Call was a great and meaningful read and it will definitely have a place on my winter awards. I've planned on reading Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea but am hesitant about it because it seems to me that people either love it or hate it like hell. I'm sorry to hear you hated it.

      Delete
  2. Blue Lily, Lily Blue appeared twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! Gansey and Blue are AWESOME!! <3 <3 <3 And the cover is absolutely GORGEOUS!! <3 I want to hug it! XD I have yet to read the book *drowns in shame... what am I doing with my life* but I know it'll be awesome! :)

    The Truth About Alice quote just broke my heart!! *sobs*

    Everyone's saying Ashes to Ashes was horrible and now I'm scared... *hides*

    I've heard of The FAll, though I haven't read it yet. Seems weird and creepy, dark and twisted... I'd say just my type of book!! :D Hope I enjoy! *claps in excitement*

    No, I am not bipolar. Just sayin'.

    Great posts! Great choices, as well! :)
    ~Fari
    A Recent Blog Post: Does the Guilt Crush You? @ My Little Corner For Books (Warning: Involves chihuahuas, awesomeness/weirdness depending on how you look at it and guilty confessions about DNF-ing books! XD)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You MUST READ IT NOW! It was amazing and the characters were even more awesome than before and awww just read it! I don't want to make you more afraid of Ashes to Ashes but maybe I should because it might be better if you start it with lower expectations. The Fall was amazing! I wouldn't call it scary or anything like that but there were some parts that made me shiver.. and yes it definitely was twisted, mainly close to the end. Hope you'll enjoy it. :)
      Thanks! :)

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)