Wednesday, November 5

Waiting on Wednesday #21: The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead


It's time for a new Waiting on Wednesday post. For those who don't know that WoW is, it's a weekly meme created by Breaking the Spine and it features upcoming releases that we're eagerly waiting for. I love this meme because I found so many great books on other bloggers' sites and I hope some do too on mine. Today I chose The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead which is the sixth and last instalment in the Bloodlines series. Hope you'll like it.

 

The epic conclusion to Richelle Mead's New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series is finally here...

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.


After their secret romance is exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series. When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world.


Expected publication: 2015 February 10th 






Because I love this series. I know that I didn't write that greatly of Silver Shadows and that Adrian disappointed me but even after all these this series and Adrian himself still has a special place among my favorite book(boyfriend)s. Anyways I really can't wait to see how things will go for them. The book ended with a cliffhanger so that has to be solved in Riby Circle, and then there's the issue of Sydney and Adrian not being able to leave Court and I haven't even mentioned Adrian's old friends who want blood or Nita who might still cause some problems. Arrgghh how will they solve all these things in one book!? Can't wait to see.

PS: I hate hate hate the cover, all the covers are ugly but the ones of the first three books were at least decent however the last three... and this.... horrible.  



What is your WoW pick this week? What do you think about the Bloodlines series? Favorite character? Thoughts upon the cover? 

16 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this book either! The way Silver Shadows ended... whew! I didn't really like Adrian in Silver Shadows either - he was so dramatic.

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he felt so sorry for himself while he wasn't the one who was being tortured... in the meantime Sydney planned how she'll get out and she didn't for a minute doubt Adrian. While Sydney was definitely the though one in the previous books I didn't feel like Adrian was weak but in Silver Shadows... I really hope he'll redeem himself in The Ruby Circle.

      Delete
  2. I really need to read more by this author. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! She writes wonderful YA books!

      Delete
  3. Conclusion already??? But...but....:( I am not ready for this. Great choice:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither :( On some levels I'm glad because this means a happy end for them, yay!

      Delete
  4. I think I have been delaying Silver Shadows because I needed to wait until it was closer to this book's release date. I'm super excited for this one though. I really hope this series ends well.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine it ending anything but happily, so let's hope so! I hope you'll enjoy Silver Shadows and The Ruby Circle too. :))

      Delete
  5. I've heard a lot about this. Great pick :)

    Here's mine:
    NYZE@everythingnyze

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still slowly working my way through the VA series. Hopefully I'll move on to this one after :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I think The Bloodlines series are far better than the VA series. Hope you're enjoying the VA books. :)

      Delete
  7. Yes! I love the Bloodlines series and can't wait to see more Sydrian!! I'll be so sad to see the series end but I'm hoping for more from this world. Maybe a Jill and Eddie one ;)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be wonderful to read other characters' stories but I'd rather have Marcus and maaaybe Sydney's elder sister? I can imagine they would be an interesting couple, plus reading about Marcus and his people or whatever you call them would be totally different from the first two series. I know I'm going too far but I can't help wanting more!

      Delete
  8. It's bittersweet to see a favorite series come to an end. Enjoy the final installment when you get it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)