Tuesday, November 4

Top Ten Books I Want To Re-Read


Hey guys. Today I'm here with a new Top Ten Tuesday post. TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten books I want to re-read. I love re-reading books so this is just the perfect topic for me. I'll choose ones that I haven't had the chance to reread yet. My picks are in no particular order. 

1. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart



 I would love to reread We Were Liars and see things in a different light now that I know the ending.

 2. Unravel by Calia Read


Same as We Were Liars, Unravel ended with such a shocking thing that I'm curious to see if there were any signs of who is who. Plus it ends with a nice happy end and I'm a sucker for those.

3. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas


Yet again, I'd like to see if there were any signs of the killer that I missed, there must be because I heard that some people got the ending right. 

4. The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger 


I really enjoyed this book and found some moments utterly funny so The Catcher in the Rye is definitely reread worthy.

5. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout  


I want to continue with the series because I loved Obsidian but for some reason I always find something better. Anyhow I don't like jumping into books without rereading the previous one so this must be reread.

6. James Games by L. A. Rose 


I know the cover is horrific but this book was so hilarious that I read it in one seat when I only wanted to read a couple of pages. My review will be up on the blog soon.

7. Curse Workers Trilogy by Holly Black 


 Cassel is a wonderful main character and I'd love to reread his 'adventures'. 

8. Airhead Trilogy by Meg Cabot


This trilogy is probably the only thing I have yet to reread by Meg Cabot haha, I was such a huge fan and I remember how much I loved the Airhead trilogy so it would be amazing to reread these three books. 

9. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 


I'll definitely need to reread this before The Winner's Crime comes out, even if the ending will surely break my heart again.


10. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins


Surprising or not I've never reread The Hunger Games trilogy but I do plan to! I wanted to reread it before Catching Fire came out last year but I kept putting it aside anyways I'll have to reread them before the Mockingjay movie that's for sure.


What are your TTT picks this week? I can't wait to read your lists, guys so don't be shy share it with me in the comments. :) 

14 comments:

  1. Love, love, love The Winner's Curse. And that ending was simply heart-wrenching! I wanted to read The Hunger Games books before the movies too and only managed to reread the first one.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope The Winner's Crime will end on a better note and that there won't be a love triangle because I hate those soo much. Yeah, hope you'll have better luck before Mockingjay.

      Delete
  2. The only one I've read is We Were Lairs and I loved it... really must read The Hunger Games!

    My TTT  - Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Were Liars is soo amazing! I can't figure out why doesn't it have a better rating on GR. Read the Hunger Games, those books are soo great!

      Delete
  3. I loved The Airhead trilogy! I really liked White Cat but never got around to reading the sequels. I want to, though. Unravel sounds awesome! Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to reread it because I remember how much I enjoyed the story, it was ridiculous but still wonderful. I think the second book was the best in the Curse Workers trilogy, though the mystery was really predictable. It is awesome! Thanks. :)

      Delete
  4. Rereading We Were Liars knowing the twist would be very interesting. Good idea! It will be great to kind of focusing of other stuff. The Catcher in the Rye also made it to my list! It's good to see that more people love that book =)
    I don't really know nothing about the other books, minus The Hunger Games trilogy but I'm not sure if I'll love to reread that one. The first two book yes, I loved them but Mockinjay was a disappointment for me so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to reread Catcher in the Rye right now! I'm sad you didn't enjoy Mockingjay, one of the reasons I want to reread it is that I want to understand why it didn't work out for many people, honestly I don't remember much of it. I hope you'll enjoy the movie at least. :)

      Delete
  5. I really want to reread We Were Liars knowing the ending! It would be interesting to see if there were hints to the ending that I completely overlooked.
    I read the first book in the Airhead trilogy years ago and never got around to the others, are they as good as the first one?
    Sophie
    Dreaming Of Happy Endings - TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ending of We Were Liars left me with so many questions, I want to at least try to find answers to them. I think the other books were even better, things started to really heat up in the third one. Hope you'll enjoy them.

      Delete
  6. I have reread the Hunger Games several times now, and I would reread it again. In fact I would love to reread the whole series. The Winner's Curse also made my list! I LOVE that book and I can't wait to read the next one.
    I haven't read any of the other books on your list yet, but there are many that I have been wanting to read!
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about waiting until next year and a little before Mockingjay Part 2, hits the theaters I'll reread the whole trilogy, watch all movies and then I'll be ready to end this journey. I think.
      After that ending I NEED to read continue The Winner's Curse trilogy and that blue cover is gorgeous.
      Thanks. :)

      Delete
  7. I love your list Veronika! I haven't read most of them and I'll definitely be checking them out :D The Lux series is one of my favorites, I've yet to read Opposition but it's worth continuing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you love, Kelly! I hope you'll find some that you'd like to read. I'd be crazy not to continue The Lux series, Daemon is a dream come true haha. And I really love Katy and Dee too.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)