Saturday, November 1

October Wrap-Up and Upcoming Reviews


Hello everyone! It's time for the October Wrap-Up. In this month I read 11 books, reviewed 6 books, participated in 3 tags, 4 Top Ten Tuesday topics and 5 Waiting on Wednesdays. I'm proud to share with you the first ever discussion post of mine about Writing Negative Reviews. Don't forget that The Monthly Awards are in this post too, as well as the books I'll review in November. 


The Reviews:

The Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson
You Are Mine by Janeal Falor 
Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian - SPOILERY
The Merciless by Danielle Vega
Magnolia by Kristi Cook  
Forget Me by K. A. Harrington 

The Tags:

The Taylor Swift Book Tag
The Random Question Tag
The Ultimate Book Tag


Other posts:

The Spookiest Reads for Halloween (with description)
The Spookiest Movies for Halloween
My Top Ten Tracks for Halloween 

Waiting on Wednesday posts:

#16: The Fall by Bethany Griffin  
#17: Inspire by Cora Carmack 
#18: A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
#19: Hero by Samantha Young 
#20: Zero Day by Jan Gangsei 

Top Ten Tuesday posts:

Top Ten Book For People Who Like Character Driven Novels 
Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want to Visit
Top New Series I Want To Start
Top Ten Characters I Would Totally Dress Up For Halloween

Book of the Month

Worst Book of the Month

Couple of the Month
Jemma and Ryder

Alright so I know I promised a lot of things last month that I didn't do in the end but I'll try to write down only those thing that I'm definitely going to review next month. 

Reviews of (these are the certain ones): 
  • Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang 
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • One More Chance by Abbi Glines
  • Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday
Maybe: 
  • Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick 
  • Dead Girl Walking by Ruth Silver
  • Mine To Spell by Janeal Falor 
  • James Games by L. A. Rose 

Thanks for stopping by. Tell me what were you favorite and least favorite books of this month!  

2 comments:

  1. You did well this month! I'm sorry to hear you didn't like Ashes to Ashes, I've only read Burn for Burn and liked it alright even though I had quite a few problems with the characters. I need to start The Raven Boys and see what all the hype is about, also the cover for Blue Lily, Lily Blue is gorgeous hahaha and I also wanna read The Giver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I remember I had some issues with Burn for Burn then ended up loving Fire with Fire, it was one of the best sequels I've read this year and then this... such a disappointment. Start The Raven Boys NOW! You don't know what you're missing out on. It's soo amazing. The Giver was a great read, not that extraordinary but enjoyable. I really hope you'll love The Raven Cycle Series by the way.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)