Friday, October 3

September Wrap-Up and Upcoming Reviews


Hello sweeties. For today I brought you the monthly wrap-up and what to expect in October. I know I sucked in this month, I've only written five reviews and two of them were because of blog tours but I promise I'll work harder next month. Anyways, I tried to compensate the shitty amount of reviews and made some interesting post just for you. Go on and check them out if you're interested. 
Oh, and I nearly forget that the monthly bookish awards (3 categories in total) are in this post together. 

:) Happy reading. 



Let's start off with the awards, shall we? 

Book of the month: 

Worst Book of the Month:

Couple of the month::
Calla and Jax

Reviews: 

Kate Karyus Quinn - (Don't You) Forget About Me
K. A. Tucker - Five Ways To Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths #4) 
J. Lynn - Stay with Me (Wait for You #3)

Top Ten Tuesday Posts:

Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table
Top Ten Underrated Books
Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book from but Need to Read More
Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List 
Top Ten Books That Were Hard for Me To Read

Waiting on Wednesday Posts:

#12: Famous Last Words by Katie Alender 
#13: Cooper Bartholomew is Dead by Rebecca James
#14: Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young 
#15:Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick 


Other Posts: 

The first part of my new feature: (Don't) Judge A Book By It's Cover #1
15 Most Beautiful Bookstores Around the World
The TBR Tag
{Cover Reveal} Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
{Cover Reveal} The Ghost of You by Amanda Burckhard
{Book Tour} Louder Than Words by Iris St. Clair 
{Book Tour} Adrian Lessons by L. A. Rose 
{Release Day Blitz} James Games by L. A. Rose

What will October bring? 

Here are some books that I've recently read and going to review even if the world ends tomorrow: 

You're Mine by Janeal Falor
Magnolia by Kristi Cook
The Merciless by Danielle Vega
One More Chance by Abbi Glines 
A Summary of The Raven Boys and The Dream Thieves before Blue Lily, Lily Blue hits the stores. 

Movie reviews of: 
If I Stay 
The Maze Runner

The Taylor Swift Book Tag 
Another (Don't) Judge a Book by It's Cover post 
A discussion but at this point I'm not sure about what. 

The books I may be reviewing: 
The Giver by Lois Lowry

I'm not sure guys, I have so many books to read and I'm just so goddamn tired, ugh I hate school. Anyhow I'm glad I have all these lovely followers. So, tell me what was the best book you've read in September? And the worse? 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you posted a lot on your blog this month !
    I wish I had posted that much... :)
    I really really want to read stay with me !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)
      I'm just sad because I've only posted five reviews, and they are the reason why I started blogging soo...
      It's sooo amazing, Jax is... *-*

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)