Friday, October 31

My Top Ten Tracks for Halloween


Hey guys! It's Halloween today and I wanted to do something special, something unordinary so I decided to make a top ten list out of my favorite tracks that can be listened on Halloween. I tried to make it varied so everyone can find something on it. I really hope you'll enjoy it. 

Other Halloween themed posts: 
The Spookiest Reads for Halloween {My Halloween TBR, recommendations}
The Spookiest Movies for Halloween 
Top Ten Characters I'd Totally Want To Be For Halloween



10+1. Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know? 




10. Grace Potter And The Nocturnals - The Lion The Beast The Beat




9. Pretty Reckless - Heaven Knows




8. Fall Out Boy - Centuries 



7. Lauren O'Connell - House Of The Rising Sun (AHS Coven)



6. Pretty Reckless - Going to Hell 




5. The Pierces - Secret



 4. Jaymes Bullet - In Your Grave 




3. Delta Rae - I Will Never Die


 

2. Marilyn Manson - This Is Halloween



And the classical one: 



 1. Melanie Martinez - Carousel





Share with Me YOUR favorite tracks for Halloween. 

Thanks for stopping by. :)  

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I knew some of the songs. I really like Do I Wanna Know and The Lion The Beast The Beat (this one I heard it for the first time in the radio the other day) and well, I pretty much adore every song by Fall Out Boy. The songs by The Pretty Reckless were awesome! And the cover for This Is Halloween by Marilyn Manson is outstanding and know I can't get out of my head the lyrics and I know I'll be singing (8) This is Halloween, this is Halloween, pumpkins scream in the dead of night...(8) for days, so thank you for that =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, you're welcome :DD. I found both do I wanna know and The Lion The Beast The Beat a few days ago on 8tracks. I love Fall Out Boy too, and the Pretty Reckless is one of my favorite bands. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh thanks for sharing this! I'm going to check out some of these songs now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll find some that you like. :))

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)