Wednesday, September 17

Waiting on Wednesday #14: Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young


Hey sweeties it's time for Waiting on Wednesday again, yay! It's a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine, every week we obsess about upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. For today I chose Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young which is the 5th book in the On Dublin Street series. 
Hope you'll enjoy. :))

Shannon MacLeod has always gone for the wrong type of man. After she drifted from one toxic relationship to the next, her last boyfriend gave her a wakeup call in the worst possible way. With her world shattered, she’s sworn off men—especially those of the bad-boy variety.

Cole Walker is exactly the sort that Shannon wants to avoid—gorgeous, tattooed, charming, and cocky. But his rough exterior hides a good man who’s ready to find “the one.” He’s determined to pull Shannon from her self-imposed solitude and win her heart.


As Shannon opens up in the face of Cole’s steady devotion, the passion between them ignites to blazing levels. But when Shannon’s past comes back to haunt her, her fears may destroy the trust Cole has built between them—and tear them apart for good…




Release date: October 7th




I loved loved loved the first three books in the series, they were a-freaking-mazing. I adored all the characters, seriously if you have read On Dublin Street and still doesn't consider Braden as one of you book boyfriends, you must be mad. 
So as I said, everything was wonderful, the second book was better than the first, and the third was better than the second. After this it's totally normal that I expected something bigger and better in Fall from India Place than in the books before that. Well, if you haven't read that book yet lower your expectations. It was horrible, I actually wrote a review in which I tell all the horrible (and not-so-horrible) things I've found in that book. 

Anyways, I still have hope. I absolutely love Cole, he was sympathetic even in Fall from India Place. I really want to love this book so please, please don't disappoint me. 



Now, tell me what are you waiting on this week. Link up if you desire, I won't forget to check out your WoW post. 

Happy reading. :)

4 comments:

  1. Fall From India Place was my least favorite book in this series too. I hated Hannah and Marco. Ugh. BUT, I've read Echoes of Scotland Street and I promise you, it's amazing although the MC might get on your nerves initially. But Cole though! <3 I fell in love with him pretty hard. ;)
    Great pick! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated them too, they annoyed me so damn much. Hannah was like "I'm angry at you for something that you can't change and don't know about." And Marco... nothing special, plus the kid thing was totally obvious...
      Awww I CAN'T WAIT for Cole. haha :DD
      Thanks. :))

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm. These sound interesting. I've just started reading contemporaries, so these might be something for me to check out.

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start with the first of the series (On Dublin Street), that book was AMAZING. :DDD

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)