Tuesday, September 2

Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table


Hello darlings. It's time for Top Ten Tuesday again, I'm a bit less enthusiastic because school has officially started (meh). Anyways I love this week's topic which is the top ten book characters that would be sitting at my lunch table. Let's get started. :)

BTW TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, sorry for lefting this info out. :(




Leslie from The Ruby Red Trilogy


Leslie is a genuinely nice person and just simply one of the greatest best friends I've ever encountered in books. When she researches she really researches. I'd love to have a friend who is able to gather information as she does. 



Marlee from The Selection trilogy


Again such a nice person. I admired how she was able to make friends and stay her usual self when she was in a competition. She really is a strong girl, she wasn't ashamed of her choices even when those choices costed her a lot. 



Lottie from Deeper We Fall


One of the most amazing characters I've ever read about. Seriously guys there are many kinds of strong heroines in fantasies or dystopian books but Lottie beats them all. What I really admired in her was how she never abandoned her best friend, who, thanks to a car accident had a serious brain injury. She talked to her on the phone even when she didn't have a lot of time and she travelled back from university to take her out somewhere. 



Lola from Lola and the Boy Next Door


I'd love to have a friend like Lola. While I don't dress like her at all, I admire people with their own style more so if they can make, upgrade their own clothes. People with extreme style are tend to judge others who dress simpler or less creatively than they do but not Lola. While she never apologized for who she was she certainly never hated others for their looks. 



Josh from Isla and the Happily Ever After


Cutest guy character ever. He is an amazing friend and an even better boyfriend. His only fault was how he could be totally clueless sometimes, like he didn't understand other people at all. 


Sydney from Bloodlines 



What I really admire in Sydney is how true she could stay to herself even after growing up next to a father like hers. She was a great friend and a really really great girlfriend. Maybe a bit too nice if you ask me, she should have given a harder time to Adrian sometimes but whatever. 



Cassel from The Curse Workers Trilogy


I love Cassel with his sarcastic comebacks. I don't usually read books that are only from male point of view but Cassel's POV was freaking amazing. I loved how he stood up for his friends and really cared about them. 

Harlow from the Chance Series


At the time when I read Take a Chance I couldn't really connect to her but now I'm wondering if maybe I just wasn't in the mood for a contemporary romance at that time. I could understand her character completely she was the person who would rather hide in her room and read than interact with people. 


Cress from Cress


Sweetest character ever. I wouldn't have thought that I will like her but I did, despite her being naive she was such an amazing heroine. I'd love to have a sweet friend like her. 


Katy from Obsidian 



So I've only read the first book and Dawson's book (0.5) from The Lux series but I'm already in love with the characters. Based on my knowledge of Katy from Obsidian I think we'd get along, she's funny and when she got new books she was sooo happy. When she didn't throw herself into Daemon's arms immediately ~and I can only imagine how tempting it was~ that was the moment when I started to really admire her. 


Thanks for stopping by and taking time to read my list. Don't forget to link up your TTTs in the comments and I'll check them out. 








12 comments:

  1. Awww! I'd love to have a friend like Marlee! I really need to read the Ruby Red trilogy. I've heard so many good things about them. Awesome list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ruby Red Trilogy is soo freaking amazing. I've reread it quite a few times. Plus I really liked the movie too, it was a bit too dramatic at some parts but beside that it was amazing. :) Thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. I'd befriend Marlee just because I'd love to borrow her dresses.

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. America would be a good choice as well then. :)

      Delete
  3. Yeah I'd love Sydney but I think Adrian is a lot more fan!!!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True enough. But really can you imagine Adrian at high school because I just can't lol.

      Delete
  4. It would be amazing to have Cress at the table, just because she's so adorable. And I'd definitely want to hang out with Josh from what I remember of him from Anna. He seems like such a sweetheart! I really need to get on with reading Isla though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. Josh was AMAZING in Isla, he was the 'thing' that made me give three stars instead of one to the book. I hope you'll enjoy it though. :)

      Delete
  5. I started to read Isla today! I'm so, so excited! We have some mutual choices!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked Cress for mine, too! I figured her and I could swoon over all the swoony boys I put at our table. Check out my list here: Paint It Re(a)d Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God, she would be totally into that but maybe not if Thorne is there, she really does seem serious about him. lol. Meet you at your blog. :)

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)