Tuesday, September 16

Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But Need To Read More


Hello darlings. It's time for Top Ten Tuesday again, this is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's topic is the top ten authors I've only read one book from but need to read more.

Click on the pictures for author pages on Goodreads.
Click on the titles for Goodreads page.





Amy Reed


The book I read from her: Clean
The books I want to read from her: Beautiful, Over You and Crazy


Jane Austen


The book I read from her: Pride and Prejudice
The books I want to read from her: Emma and many others

Marni Bates

The book I read from her: Awkward
The books I want to read from her: Decked with Holly and Invisible

Janette Rallison


The book I read from her: Just One Wish
The books I want to read from her: My Fair Godmother Series

Josephine Angelini

The book I read from her: Starcrossed
The book I want to read from her: Trial by Fire

Cally Taylor

The book I read from her: Heaven Can Wait
The books I want to read from her: Secrets and Rain, Home for Christmas 

Todd Strasser

The book I read from him: Wish You Were Dead 
The books I want to read from him: Blood on My Hands, Kill You Last

Tanya Byrne 


The book I read from her: Heart-Shaped Bruise
The book I want to read from her: Follow Me Down

Katie Alender

The book I read from her: Bad Girls Don't Die
The books I want to read from her: Famous Last Words, maybe the other two books of the Bad Girls Don't Die Trilogy.

Mary E. Pearson


The book I read from her: The Adoration of Jenna Fox
The books I want to read from her: The Kiss of Deception, Jenna Fox Chronicles #2 & 3



Well that was all, I hope you find some books on my list that you either love or plan to read. Don't forget to link up your TTT list or simply tell me some of the authors that you plan to read more books from. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a good day. :) 


4 comments:

  1. A lot of these books are on my TBR and I really need to get on reading them. You should definitely check out Fangirl because it is just absolutely fabulous and I need a sequel like right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I've already read Fangirl and unfortunately it left me a bit unimpressed but I'm glad you liked it. :D

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Katie Alender's Bad Girls series. It was the perfect level of spooky for this big scaredy cat! I have an arc of Famous Last Words and I can't wait to get started! I still need to read Jenna Fox 3. The first was by far the best in the series, in my opinion. Thanks for sharing! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-27Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read the other books from the Jenna Fox series, they sound good but I have doubt, I'm not sure I'll enjoy them that much. Can't wait to read Famous Last Words, I hope it will fall into the category of great YA mysteries and not into the boring one.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)