Saturday, September 13

The TBR Tag

Hello sweeties! Today I’m here with the TBR Tag in which I'll be answering ten questions. I was tagged by the lovely Kelly from Bibliophile Bliss. I'm very thankful because it was a great thing to check out all the books on my TBR list. 

This tag was created by Rachel from A Perfection Called Books and Dana from Dana Square




For me the best way to keep track of my extra-long TBR list is Goodreads. (Nearly) every book can be found on GR, if you can't find something you can easily add them with just a few clicks. 


Definitely ebooks. I travel a lot and thanks to the fact that I already have to carry my schoolbooks (which are quite heavy) I don't have the strength - and the storage in my bag - to carry around a heavy book. Taking my tablet with me is so much easier for me, it's lighter, occupies less space and I'm able to choose from more than one book at any given time. 


Actually I have a TBR Jar but pathetic as it is I've never read anything that I've picked from it, yet. When I made it I was so excited and enthusiastic (like always when I start a new thing) but ever since I haven't picked any title from it that I really want to read. My last desperate try was at last weekend when I picked three titles from three different genres but I still haven't started any of those books. (They are: White Hot Kiss, Smart Girls Get What They Want and Living Dead Girl)

In reality I usually read books that catches my eyes, either because they are newly purchased or because they were sitting on my shelf for ages.


Size 12 and Ready To Rock by Meg Cabot. This was the first book on my TBR shelf on Goodreads and I'm ashamed to admit that I have this from the library since the beginning of summer but still haven't started it.


I love second chance love stories when they're done right and this seems like it is. Unfortunately it will only be released in 2015, I hope I'll still want to read it when it comes out.



The cover was the thing that caught my eyes and I did put it on my TBR because I was impressed by it but I do want to read it someday. It won't be the first book I read but I'm still interested. 



I know, I know it's an amazing book and all but I'm just never in the mood for it, I'm not even sure what kind of book is this not even after reading the synopsis. While I thoroughly enjoy mysteries this doesn't seem like my type of book. 




CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS
Seriously I've rarely ever read any series that were more amazing than 




366 and it keeps growing and growing. I try to only add the books that I'm sure I'll like and that look original but I still find so many that I just can't resist.


I don't want to tag any bloggers so I'll just say: consider yourselves tagged if you'd like to participate in this. Don't forget to come back and link up your post, I'd be more than happy to check out your answers.

Thank you again for the opportunity, Kelly. :)  

11 comments:

  1. Goodreads is a life-savor for me! It helps me not forget about all the books I want to read. Haha. Oh, and I've been wanting to make myself a TBR jar but I'm afraid I won't use it all! Plus I'd have to write alllllll of the books down, which is just such a daunting task. I still want to make one, though, because it sounds like fun. I'm also going to be one of those people who tells you to read Under the Never Sky. It's AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really use it either BUT it was fun to make it. Haha. I can't wait to read that book, I heard so many wonderful things about it. :)

      Delete
  2. You're welcome Veronika! Thanks for doing the tagged, I loved reading your answers :D You're the second person I know that has a TBR jar and it does sound like a good idea -- my current mood is the one that does the picking which isn't that great. I totally agree with you on the Queen of Someday cover, it's stunning. I had the pleasure of receiving the ARC and it was an amazing read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always use my TBR jar but it's a great way to read or purchase books that I've had in my TBR for a long time. I hope I'll enjoy it too, I read a few great things about it so let's hope for the best. :) I'm glad you liked it. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm always using GR! I've now got 726 books on my TBR, it's ridonkculous!
    OH MY GAWD. I'm not alone! I have the EXACT same problem with choosing my next read! I can't try randomly picking because I'm somehow never satisfied with the choice, and if I plan reading a book, by the time I'm meant to read it, all my excitement has seemed to seep out >.< It sucks xD
    I adored White Hot Kiss tho :)
    –B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God that's many! I had a lot of books on my TBR but I deleted a lot in the beginning of summer so now I 'only' have 366. I REALLY wanted to be able to use my TBR Jar but I fail again and again... shame because I think it's a great idea in general. I heard so many great things about White Hot Kiss but I'm a bit alarmed because most of the time I can't tolerate love triangles.

      Delete
    2. Ikr? XD Ahhh I see.....if I tried to delete some I have a feeling I'd have trouble letting go of the books even tho I probably won't end up reading half of them lol o.O
      Yesss shame....it really is a good idea! In fact maybe I'll try it soon hehe :P
      Hmm well quite often I can't stand love triangles either, but generally it's because THE TRIANGLE SUCKS. Too often it's only there for the sake of having a love triangle, and not because the characters actually have genuine chemistry. In WHK, I feel like it's real, you know? So that's why I liked it in WHK. Plus, the actual triangle hasn't really warmed up yet.....I do believe it's meant to properly develop in Stone Cold Touch, which is the 2nd book, and soon to be published in October! *squeals*
      –B

      Delete
    3. What I like to read changes all the time so there are some books that I put on and took down my TBR shelf at least five times. lol.
      Unlike you I can't tell on which occasions I like love triangles, I mean I didn't have a problem with it in The Selection trilogy but I hated it in Vampire Diaries, both tv show and books. Actually I think I prefer them when it's clear who the girl will choose, I don't really like too much drama. It makes me really uncomfortable when she has no idea who she loves more.
      Btw, I saw that Jennifer L. Armentrout said that it will be voted who the girl will choose in the third book. After I've finished all the books I'm reading right now I'm going to start White Hot Kiss immediately.

      Delete
    4. Bahahaha woww! Ohh okay xD It's more clearcut I suppose....
      Awesome! Tell me what you think! And yup, it's pretty crazy huh! Both guys are just so great that WE'LL be voting for the 'right one' hehehe o.O
      –B

      Delete
  4. I AM SOOOO DOING THIS. And yess, Ashes to Ashes. Definitely on my list as well OF COURSE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I actually thought about tagging you but I read on your blog that you may take a break from blogging. I can't wait to read that book! I think I'll be only able to read it next weekend but I'm soo afraid of it being "heartbreaking"... I don't care about anything but Lillia and Reeve, they MUST stay together.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)