Tuesday, September 2

August Wrap-Up and Upcoming Reviews


Hey guys! Today I'm here with my August Wrap-Up, I know I'm a bit late but I don't usually like to post more than one thing per day. As you probably saw there were many posts that needed to be shared such as my Seasonal Bookish Awards which is a new feature on my blog or the Summer Recap in which I also told you how many books I was able to read in the 2014 Summer Reading Challenge.




I read 11 books this month but only reviewed 6. I posted 4 WoW and 4 TTT posts plus I posted many other kind of posts as well. Hope you'll find something that you like. 


The Reviews: 

Uninvited by Sophie Jordan 
Tease by Amanda Maciel 
Bully by Penelope Douglas 
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins 
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead 
Say Her Name by James Dawson 

Other Posts: 

{Blog Tour Review} If Ever I Would Leave You (Arthurian Stories for a New Generation
{Cover Reveal}Snark and Stage Fright by Stephanie Wardrop 
The Social Media Book Tag
The 100th Post on Reading Is Dreaming with Open Eyes
Mid-Year Book Freakout
The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag 
Seasonal Bookish Awards: 2014 Summer 

Top Ten Tuesdays:

Top Ten Books I'd Give To a Reader Who Have Never Read New Adult 
Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read 
Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling That You Might Read 
Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read but Don't Own Yet 

Waiting on Wednesdays: 

Waiting on Wednesday #8: They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire 
Waiting on Wednesday #9: Stay with Me by J. Lynn 
Waiting on Wednesday #10: The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost 
Waiting on Wednesday #11: Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Favorite Book:

~no review

Least Favorite Book:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)