Wednesday, August 6

Waiting on Wednesday #8: They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, every week we share our most anticipated books. Today I chose They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire. 

I hope you'll enjoy my post! :)



Pretty Little Liars meets Final Destination in this YA psychological thriller that will have readers' hearts racing right till the very end!

Every year, the lives of ten girls at Vienna High are transformed.

All because of the list.

Kenzie Summerall can't imagine how she's been voted onto a list of the hottest girls in school, but when she lands at number five, her average life becomes dazzling. Doors open to the best parties, new friends surround her, the cutest jock in school is after her.

This is the power of the list. If you're on it, your life changes.

If you're on it this year? Your life ends.

Release Date: October 14th 

Genre: YA, Mystery Thriller









Just look at that cover. At first I thought that there's blood under their heads but unfortunately, no (boo.) Still what a great idea is this thing with the red plates, and the font style is beautiful. I just need to buy this book, as a physical copy I mean because I need to have this on my shelf. 

What freaks me out a little bit is how sucky the Goodreads rating is, whatever, I had loved books with worse rating than They All Fall Down has. The story sounds mysterious I just hope it won't be too sexist with this hot girl list, the mystery must be bigger and better than the list theme. 




What is your most anticipated release at the moment? Link in your WoW post or just tell me in the comments. :)

Happy reading. 

31 comments:

  1. Not sure if this is my cup of tea, but sure does look interesting! And I agree with you on the cover. It's also very catchy. Nice choice! ^_^ And thanks for stopping by on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite covers of the year. Thanks. :DD

      Delete
  2. Awesome pick! This one sounds absolutely AMAZING, I can't wait to get my hands on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about this book as well. That cover is pretty much awesome and the blurb sounds fantastic as well. I'm looking forward to reading it myself! :)
    I hope it will be awesome!
    Lovely pick!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we won't be disappointed. :) Thanks. :)

      Delete
  4. This was my pick a few weeks ago and I agree with you, i was hoping it would have better rating on Goodreads but i still hope its worth it. I mean that cover is just so cool. Thanks for sharing :)

    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will be great, after all not many people rated it on Goodreads yet.

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited about this one! I haven't read many YA thrillers/mysteries, but I want to change that. And this sounds so good. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this sounds different from my average fair, but in this case, that might be a good thing. I wouldn't worry about the Goodreads rating, especially since it hasn't been published yet. I never pay attention to how other people rate books. I'm really curious to discover how Kenzie reacts to her newfound status. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really care about the Goodreads rating because some of my favorite books have low ratings, still if I have to choose from two books, I usually choose to buy the one with the higher rating. I'm so curious too, let's just hope that this won't disappoint us. :)

      Delete
  7. Haha yeah at first I thought it was blood too but now I see it's plates. Sounds really good! Kind of like The List but with a deadly twist. Probably a scorned girl that didn't make the list out for revenge? Curious! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about The List when I first read the synopsis too! What you say would be logical but I hope the mystery won't be too obvious, that would ruin the book for me.

      Delete
  8. I'm looking forward to this one! It sounds really great and I love this cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope it will be as good as it seems like. :)

      Delete
  9. Yes yes yes I can't wait for this book, too! Eeek, I love that cover!
    And I usually don't worry about the Goodreads rating TOO much, because like you said, there are books out there with bad ratings, but it all depends on who's read it, and everyone has different opinions on books :)
    Rosie Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worries me a bit but I'm still going to read this book, I like the story idea too much to give up on it without giving it a chance. :)

      Delete
  10. I'm really excited about this book too!! :) Thrillers and horror books are starting to grab my attention ;)

    Rachel @A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like thriller and horrors not even mysteries but recently these kind of books are my most anticipated ones. :)

      Delete
  11. This looks interesting, thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I like the sound of this one, Veronika! This sounds like a really good mystery sort of YA thriller. I haven't read many of these sort of books, but the ones I have were really good. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read that many either but I really love these type of books. Thanks :))

      Delete
  13. This is also on my to-read list... almost for the cover alone. Loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel like I have been waiting for this one forever! I really can't wait! great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm waiting for this one, too! I don't look int Goodreads rating that much because there have been lots of raved books that have got like four to five stars that I didn't like at all, and lots of good stories I enjoyed that got bad or mediocre ratings from others.

    Henna @ Howling for Books

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)