Wednesday, August 20

Waiting on Wednesday #10: The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine. Every week we share are most anticipated releases, this week I chose The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost. 

I hope you'll enjoy my post. :)


In a world of shadows, anything is possible. Except escaping your fate. 

Ever since she was a child, Ivy has been gripped by visions of strange realms just beyond her own. But when her sister goes missing, Ivy discovers the truth is far worse—her hallucinations are real, and her sister is trapped in a parallel realm. And the one person who believes her is the dangerously attractive guy who's bound by an ancient legacy to betray her.

Adrian might have turned his back on those who raised him, but that doesn't mean he can change his fate…no matter how strong a pull he feels toward Ivy. Together they search for the powerful relic that can save her sister, but Adrian knows what Ivy doesn't: that every step brings Ivy closer to the truth about her own destiny, and a war that could doom the world. Sooner or later, it will be Ivy on one side and Adrian on the other. And nothing but ashes in between…

Release date: August 26th



I'd read anything that this woman writes, seriously guys if you haven't read any of her other books, which are all part of The Night Huntress Universe just do it, right now. Hear me out everyone who haven't heard about Jeaniene or just simply aren't interested in her other books, she is freaking amazing. She's funny but can make you swoon too and yes she can break your heart as well. 

I really like the synopsis and I'm so excited to read something other than a vampire novel from her. I know she's great in that but the last book about Cat and Bones was really disappointing for me. I don't think there's anything else to discover in that world and I'm glad that Frost has seen it this way too, and didn't start to write a book about another character from the series. Don't get me wrong I would love to read more about Ian, I'd love to see him get his happy end but I think we all need a break from those characters. 

Anyhow The Beautiful Ashes seems like an amazing read and the cover is so pretty. Unfortunately not everyone seems to like it but I'm still going to buy it ASAP. 



What do you think about The Beautiful Ashes? Don't forget to link in your WoW post in the comments or just simply tell me what is your most anticipated book in the moment. 

Happy reading! :)


16 comments:

  1. I love The Night Huntress series so I am dying to see how her YA goes. Sounds really good too!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so hope that we won't be disappointed. :)

      Delete
  2. This was an excellent read that I enjoyed immensely. It's a fabulous read. I hope that you get a chance to read this book soon.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I'm glad you liked it. :))

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of hers (though I've seen them around plenty) so I'll have to check one of them out soon at least.) :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should, it worth a shot even if you hate vampire books her writings are plainly amazing. :)

      Delete
  4. YES, YES, YES! Frost is absolutely AMAZING and like you, I'd read anything she writes! I have this one preordered and I can't wait to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I always get SOO angry when someone wouldn't even give a chance to her books because they aren't interested in a vampire read and the synopsis doesn't promise anything but that. EVERYONE who likes fantasy should give a chance to her books. Let's hope that this won't disappoint us either. :)

      Delete
  5. I've never read any of the Night Huntress books. This one looks quite interesting - the cover is beautiful! I am a new follower on Bloglovin by the way :)

    ablondelibrarian.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame, they really are amazing. Thanks for following me. :)

      Delete
  6. I need to get my hands on this one!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Jeaniene Frost's other series and I really loved it. I can't wait to read this book! It seems AWESOME!

    Jasper @ The Last Page at Midnight

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)