Tuesday, August 26

Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet


Hey there! It's time for Top Ten Tuesday again, yay! TTT is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is the top ten book I really want to read but don't own yet. This is such a hard topic, I want to own so many books so it's always impossible to decide what to buy. Anyhow, I hope you'll enjoy my post. :)


Click on the covers for Goodreads page. 


10. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson


I've recently read Since You've Been Gone and to my surprise I ended up enjoying it a lot so now I can't wait to get my hands on Amy & Roger's Epic Detour.

9. The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey


I've been meaning to read The Fifth Wave since forever but I always find something better to buy. One day I'm going to read this book, I promise.

8. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover 


It seems to me that whoever reads this book falls in love with it. There are some NA novels that I really enjoyed and I hope this will join to that crew. 

7. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu 


I heard mixed things about The Truth About Alice but it seems like my kind of read, I want this book soo much. 

6. Vain by Fisher Amelie


Whenever I buy new books I always consider to finally get Vain but I'm a bit hesitant. I'm afraid I'll end up hating the main character and that would ruin the story for me. 

5. Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass



Lucid seems like such a unique book, I can't wait to read it. 

4. Awaken by Meg Cabot (Abandon #3)



Sometimes I get this feeling that I NEED to finish this trilogy but of course not when I'm buying books. I really enjoyed the first two books and I can't wait to read Awaken at last. 

3. Dear Daughter by Elizabeth Little 



I found Dear Daughter not long ago and I wanted to read it immediately, sounds like such a great mystery. 

2. Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas 


Ask Again Later seems like a fluffy contemporary romance but unfortunately I haven't wanted to read anything like this recently. Whenever I'll be in the mood for books like this, this will be the first thing I'll buy. 

1. My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal



My Last Kiss has such a beautiful cover and the synopsis sounds so great, I can't wait to have this book on my shelf. 





Tell me in the comments what books do you really want to read but don't own yet or link up your TTT post. I always check out everyone's choices and I'd love to know what are your most wanted books. 

Have you read any of the books above? If yes what did you think about them? 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Happy reading!

16 comments:

  1. Hopeless is the bestest!!! And I've heard great things about Amy and Roger. I couldn't get into SYBG but I'm willing to try again. The story sounds so inspirational :) Vain.. Um. You'll porbably love the MC. She's a somewhat bitch in the first couple of chapters. but grows quickly and it's a completely different story I was hoping to find. I actually wanted to read about a bad vain character, but it turned out to be something else entirely that others enjoyed clearly more than I did. Whoop! I hope you enjoy Ask Again Later :) Haven't read yet either, but the fluff? It sounds so good. Lovely list, Veronika!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start Hopeless! At first I couldn't either, it started off a bit boring and I had no idea why would anyone leave their best friend behind without a word but as the story went by I started to enjoy it... I think it was a bit long for a quick summer read but I still liked it. I hope I'll be able to enjoy Vain, it's not just the character but the synopsis, it's a bit gimmicky or maybe I'm just being too hard on this book... I plan to read Ask Again Later when I get bored on all the fantasy and just want a cute read.
      Thank you, Siiri! :))

      Delete
  2. Wow, that Vain cover is stunning!
    Weirdly I haven't read any of the books on your list but 8,9 & 10 are on my TBR pile :)
    Awesome list Veronika x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what caught my eyes on Goodreads, it's freaking beautiful.
      Thank you. :))

      Delete
  3. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour ALMOST made my list! I loved Since You've Been Gone, and now I want to read all of Morgan Matson's books. Hopeless, The Truth About Alice, and Vain were all great reads! I highly recommend them. And yay for My Last Kiss. I still have that one on my shelf and I seriously need to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that way too, I'm excited to read other books from her too but Amy and Roger is the one that I'm most curious about. I hope I'll love those too, I really need to read a Colleen Hoover book, I feel like I'm the only one on the planet who have never read anything from her. I hope we'll both like My Last Kiss. :))

      Delete
  4. Some of these covers are really eye-catching. Hope you get your hands on the books soon!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to reading Ask Again Later as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like such a cute read. Can't wait! :))

      Delete
  6. The 5th Wave! You must read it. So good. I'm actually thinking of rereading it before the next book comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I didn't even know that there will be more books. Thanks for giving me the heads up. :D

      Delete
  7. I can’t wait to read Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour, The Truth About Alice and Ask gain Later, they've had such good reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just hope that we both will join to the crew that loved these books. :))

      Delete
  8. I really want to read Ask Again Later and Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, as well!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)