Saturday, August 30

The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag



Today I’m participating in The Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag thanks to the lovely Preethi from Time Turning Reads who kindly tagged me. I won't forget to mention BookishlyMalyza, the booktuber who originally created this tag. 

What is this tag about? 
Basically there's a bookish question to every sin and my only task is to answer them. Easy & fun, right? 



What is your most inexpensive book? 

Hmm, hard question, I don't really go to second-hand book stores, mainly because they don't usually have the books I'm looking for. I think the most inexpensive book of mine is Slide by Jill Hathaway which I bought for approx. 1500ft (~6.32$). Shame on me because this was a year ago and I still haven't read it.

What author do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

Stephenie Meyer. I love her because Twilight was the book that made me addicted to reading but at the same time I hate her because I can't reread her books thanks to the crappy writing. 

What book have you devoured over and over with no shame? 

Wait for You by J. Lynn. I can't stop reading that book, whenever I'm not in the mood to start a new book I end up rereading my favorite scenes and feel everything as strongly as I felt the first time I read it. 

What book have you neglected due to laziness? 

 I rarely neglect books, like once or at most twice a year and never because of laziness. 

What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

Stupidest question ever. I never do this. I'm proud of the books I read even if they are YA or NA or whatever plus I didn't read many books that would make me look like an intellectual reader. A few classics that's all. 

What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?

I love guy characters who are ambitious, who won't just give up what they want because that's the easy thing. I love when they don't treat girls like shit and when they have a witty sense of humour or when they are sarcastic. 

I admire strong heroines who know what they want but will listen to others' opinion as well. Who would stand up for their friends and who are able to see things clearly.

What book would you most like to receive as a gift? 

At the moment I'd love to get My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal or The End of You Me by Wendi M. Lee. 


I'd like to tag three bloggers: 
Zsuzsanna @ Capture the Moment



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me, I did it so you can see it on my blog :) (I don't even want to think about what would happen if didn't do it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised you did it this fast. My revenge would have struck you. muhahaha

      Delete
  2. Thank you for tagging me! I love doing these and was actually interested in this one. I *hope* to do it soon. Also, love your answers for attractive attributes in guy characters and the pride one. If anything, I'd put a classic book on that list (because most people see those are higher in literary quality). The rest I'd have to think about. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. :) I won't forget about you in the future either if I find something like this. :) I hope you'll be able to do it soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Great post, and I guess you only have about 5 sins then instead of 7 haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) I didn't think about it that way but yes kind of lol.
      Thanks again for tagging me. :))

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)