Monday, July 14

Top Ten Favorite TV Shows


Hey everyone! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic is my top ten movies or tv shows. I decided to cheat a little because I love tv shows but I'm only able to watch a few. I made two top 5 lists, have fun browsing through my them. 


Click on the titles for the show's IMDb page. 








I know that EVERYONE have already finished GG but I watch tv shows in this incredibly slowly way so I've just finished season 3. 



I found this Tv Show before it started and this is one of the few that I can keep up with and watch the episodes from week to week. At first I had to get used to the strange atmosphere of the series but after a few episodes I got sucked into the story.



Again I curse myself for being unable to watch a season in a day like some of my friends can, I started this like two years ago but I still hadn't finished season 2. I know pathetic. I have no idea who A is and worse I spoiled a lot of things from the next seasons just by using the internet. Anyway I love the characters and the story but I'm afraid that the storyline will get too complicated and I will start to hate the whole show.



I absolutely LOVE this show! At first I was a bit skeptical because I'm not fond of dystopia anymore but The 100 is so great and OMG that ENDING! I need to watch the second season right now. 




This is my favorite TV show of all time, I'm so glad that one of my friends recommended this to me. I loved all three season and I can't wait for the fourth one. 













Tell me in the comments: Do you watch any of these shows above? If you do, what do you think about them? 
Link in your TTT post and I can guarantee that I will check it out. 
Thanks for stopping by. :)

18 comments:

  1. I really need to watch Pretty Little Liars, it seems like my sort of show. Gossip Girl is an amazing series! Great choices. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched The 100 last week.....I love it, too! And husband and I will be starting Breaking Bad this week because I feel that we just need to watch it. LOL.

    Jennifer @ A Librarian's Library--My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to me that everyone who starts Breaking Bad loves it so I'm really looking forward to it :)

      Delete
  3. Revenge season 1 was amazing! You should definitely give it a watch if you like drama and romance. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to give it a chance, I really liked the trailer they showcased on a Hungarian chanel. :D

      Delete
  4. I kind of only discovered TV series this year so I'm soooo behind on EVERYTHING. And now, hehe, I have to be careful to balance it with my reading, because there's just SO much to see! XD I really have only dedicatedly watched Supernatural, but my friend swears by Hannibal. xD My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? It's soo hard to balance reading AND watching series, I always feel like I let down my books whenever I choose to watch shows instead... I'm really looking forward to Hannibal.

      Delete
  5. Gossip Girl is so good! And don't worry haha, I'm so behind too. I already know what happens so I don't know why I keep watching but it's just so good! And I'm in love with all of Blair & Serena's outfits. And ahhh Pretty Little Liars is so good! I love the show and I'm so behind as well but I'm going to continue until I catch up because it's just so addicting! The books are good too - well, the first seven or eight were good. Now I just feel like it's lagging on waaaay too long. American Horror Story is one I want to continue with! I only watched the first three episodes but I've heard so much great stuff and I love horror so it kinda makes sense haha for me to continue. Good thing it's on hiatus now so I can catch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their outfits too and I adored all the clothes that Jenny sewed, she was so talented but recently I either hate her like no other character or feel sorry for her. I love PLL because there's always something surprising happening, most of the time I can't guess what will happen. I planned to read the books but decided against it, at this moment the show is enough for me and there are just too many books. American Horror Story is the greatest tv show ever... season 2 was my favorite so far but I loved the others as well. Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete
  6. I really need to get back into Pretty Little Liars. I watched all of the seasons on Netflix once but never bothered to keep up with the new one. Oh, and The 100!!! Oh my god, that ending. I neeeeed the second season right now!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love PLL, I'm not sure why I stopped with it once and didn't continue it since a week or so ago. IKR, both Bellamy and Finn were outside when everyone burned to death, I'm curious if somehow they will survive or not and of course this is just my smallest question.

      Delete
  7. GOSSIP GIRL!!! Chuck and Blair are forever my OTP on that show :) S3 yeah? Lots and lots of drama waiting ahead of you :D Salem was too freaky for me so I only watched the first two episodes. LOL! Don't sweat it with PLL. I'm watching the latest season right now and we still don't know who A is *headdesk* I hope you enjoy all the mysteries though! The 100 yessss. I loved that ending :) I hope you enjoy Revenge! While S2 was so off the course and not that awesome, S1 and S3 are totally worth watching it :) Great list, Veronica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Chuck and Blair are so perfect and adorable together. :) I'm a bit scared that I'll get bored on PLL, many people say that it's too messy and it became very annoying and I saw that it'll get two more seasons. I love that some mysteries get solved but there are new questions arise all the time. I'm really looking forward to Revenge and if course I can't wait for S2 of The 100. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  8. Oh, Salem! I recorded all the episodes but I haven't started watching them yet. I actually did start the first one just last night but something came up and I didn't get to finish it. I'll probably try to get back to it today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salem is such an amazing show, the first few episodes are not half as exciting as the others so don't give up on it too easily. I hope you'll like it. :)

      Delete
  9. Why haven't I heard of American Horror Story before >.< It sounds like something I would enjoy!

    My top ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That show is the BEST, I'd recommend you to start it ASAP.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)