Tuesday, July 22

Top Ten Characters I Would Want with Me on a Deserted Island


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week’s topic is the top ten characters I would want with me on a deserted island. I tried hard to find characters who'd be actually useful on a deserted island but there are some who needed to be on the list no matter what. Question my reasons for choosing them at your own risk. Have fun browsing through my list. :)


10. 
Tarver from These Broken Stars


He has military training and all the skills that could help us survive in the wild. 

9. Cassel from The Curse Workers Trilogy


He is a transformation worker and I guess we could use that somehow but really the reason I chose him is more simpler: he has a sarcastic humor which I just LOVED while reading the books. 

8. Tamsyn from the Psy-Changeling Series


She's older than any of the others but I still adore her character. I chose Tammy because she has a medical degree so if anyone gets hurt she can (hopefully) heal them and she's a great cook. 

7. Hermione from Harry Potter


She knows a lot of useful spells so she could probably help in anything plus she's super smart so there's no impossible for her. 


6. Katniss from the Hunger Games Trilogy


Katniss' character is not my favorite by far but I promised that I will choose some actually useful ones so here she is. She could hunt down some animals, she can make weapons out of things from the forest so I'm sure we would starve to death if we had her.

5. Sascha from Slave to Sensation (Psy Changeling Series #1)


When there are different type of people there will be conflicts and who's better than solving them than Sacha? To those who haven't heard about her: she has the ability to sense other people's feelings and take them away if they are too strong (like pain) thus heal them mentally. /See, I thought about everything. /



He has a happy atmosphere around himself, he can cheer up even the bitterest people plus he's an angel so if I got really fed up with everything he could probably fly both of us out of the island.

3. Cress from Cress 


She's the most adorable character I've ever read about, aww I loved her so much aaand they would make such a great couple with Thorne who is the 2. on my list.

2. Caswell Thorne from Scarlet and Cress


He's hilarious, he was either funny or swoon-worthy (or both) throughout Scarlet and Cress. I chose both Cress and him into my Top 10 because THEY MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. I would just keep pushing them towards each other until they see this. 

1. Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines Series


Do I really have to tell you why I chose him? The thing that he needs blood would be a bit of a problem but we'll have to solve it because I WON'T GO WITHOUT HIM. 

.........................................................................................

After reading my list and reasons, you might think I'm crazy but I'm not (or at least I don't think so). Anyway I hope we have some common favorites.


Tell me in the comments what do you think about these characters do you love or loathe them? Don't forget to link up your TTT, as always I'm curious about everyone's list. If you don't have a blog, then just write down your choice(s) in a simple comment.


28 comments:

  1. You just have to have Katniss and Hermione on your list! I have them too. I think Cress is adorable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermione and Katniss are my favorite!! :D I see a lot of books you put that I'm going to read soon! I really love your list. I'm reading Cinder right now, and I see that you put Scarlet and Cress. I'm also considering 'Daughter of Smoke and Bone' to read next :)) So exciting haha.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read both the Daughter of Smoke & Bone the Lunar Chronicles not long ago and I can recommend you both, but I loved The Lunar Chronicles more, I hope you'll enjoy it as well. :)

      Delete
  3. I still haven't got round to reading These Broken Stars and I really need too! I just finished White Cat and I also liked Cassels snark and his transformation powers would be very helpful haha.
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Curse Workers Trilogy is just so great, I'm glad you enjoyed White Cat and I hope you'll like These Broken Starts.
      Thanks. :)

      Delete
  4. Really, The Hunger Games characters are a given for this topic. And you're a Morganville and Mediator fan too?! Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. Yes, I love both of those series, unfortunately I couldn't put every single one of my favorite characters on this list. :(

      Delete
  5. Eeeep! I need to meet Traver. Everyone loves him and I've yet to meet him ;) Hermione and Katniss are no-brainers! They'll survive everywhere and anywhere ;) Oooooh! Good thinking with Thorne and Adrian. Just take lots of bloodbags and he'll be okay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Tarver, he even has a sarcastic humor so aww perfection. There are so many amazing characters out there, it's a pity that I could only choose 10. :)

      Delete
  6. Hermione is such a good choice! I do like that you picked Adrian though. Great list!

    Our TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian is one of the most amazing characters I've ever read about. Thanks :)

      Delete
  7. Haha I chose Dimitri instead of Adrian only because Dimitri wouldn't want to eat us. Hermione and Katniss made my list too. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that was some tough choice to make for me too but I just love Adrian so much, I couldn't make a list and not put him onto it. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  8. I do love Adrian, but I chose Dimitri because he'd be more practical on a deserted island. I think I'd go with Ron over Hermione...more fun :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that Adrian has no use whatsoever but I'd still pick him on any day over Dimitri, who I love as well. I'm a bit ashamed to say that I haven't even considered Ron, even if I love him Hermione is smarter thus would be more help.

      Delete
  9. I love everyone of your characters! I have no Idea why I didn't think of Hermoine or Adrian...

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could you forget Adrian? :O lol

      Delete
    2. How Could you forget Alice????? :D

      Delete
    3. I guess we both made terrible mistakes. I still can't believe I forgot her, there was a time when she was my absolute favorite character of all time. :DD

      Delete
  10. You have a lot of characters I haven't heard of but the ones I have heard of are great choices!! I need to read Cinder and Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I've heard so many great things about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Cinder and DoS&B are incredibly great reads, I hope you'll like them :)

      Delete
  11. Awesome list! I CANNOT believe that I forgot Hermione. I feel like a terrible TTTer right now. I mean, HOW could I forget Hermione!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do not tell this to the wrong people but actually I nearly forget Hermione myself, someone else reminded me and I had a little time to change another character to her. So don't worry, happens with anyone lol. BTW, I don't know how could I forget her either.

      Delete
  12. Yes! Thorne and Cress! They really are the perfect pair. Sasha sounds like a cool character too. I may have to read that book and meet her. You have a really cool list of characters here. I totally understand your thing with characters that you just want on your island, whether they're useful or not. I mean, why not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!? Throughout Cress I just wanted them to be together already. And we have to wait more than a year until Winter comes out. You should give a chance to the Psy-Changeling Series if you like these type of books.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)