Tuesday, July 8

Top Ten Blogging Confessions

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish, this week's topic is My Top Ten Blogging Confessions. I don't think I'll be able to write 10 blogging confessions so don't be surprised if you find a few bookish confessions as well. Have fun browsing through my list. 

1. My reviews are extremely loooong because I can’t stop myself from wanting EVERY non-spoilery thing listed. If I loved the book, I’ll tell you why it impressed me and maybe you’ll find something (a quote or one of my reasons) likable enough to check this book out.  
If I hate a book I write down exactly why I hated it and not just how much it sucked for me because I know that even if I didn't like a book, you can still adore it. I’ll write down every single one of my reasons, this way you can see if these things usually bother you when you read a book or you’re okay with them. 

2. I tend to be a bit mean when I review a book which I detested. As I said in 1. I’ll write down the reasons for hating it without realizing that my opinion can be hurtful to those who liked the book. A few days after, I am usually calm enough to see my mistake but I still won’t change my review, I’ll just tell you in the beginning not to read it if you don’t want to read harsh words about that book.

3. I love memes like Top Ten Tuesday or Waiting on Wednesday, I love to talk about books and when I write these kinds of posts I have a chance to break the monotone cycle of writing nothing but reviews. So big thank you for Everyone who ever hosted a meme.




4. My favorite part of blogging is reading your comments, I always get so excited when I see that I have a new one! When I leave comments on other blogs I like reading their reply so I always try to answer even to the shortest ones, check back later if you'd like to read my reply. :)

5. I always hated when my books weren’t flawless but lately I came to realize that it’s not a bad thing if they look a bit used. What annoys me is dog-eared books or when someone accidently tears a book’s cover or pages, I know it's ridiculos but I feel like the book is hurting.

6. I love the idea of read-a-thons but unfortunately I’ve only participated in one so far (2014 Summer Read-a-thon).

7. I follow many other book blogs, mostly on Bloglovin which is one of the most amazing networks of all time. I found so many great reads through these reviews, I love how some bloggers can convince me to give a chance to a book or to stay clear of it with just one review.


8. Sometimes I have a big pile of books I read but I didn’t feel like blogging and I just want to continue reading so the reviewing-pile gets bigger and bigger and it makes me so fustrated. The contrary of this is when I’d like to write reviews but I’ve already reviewed all the books I've recently read.

9. I can’t imagine my blog in any color but pink, the day before yesterday I redesigned it but it’s still so girly. Sorry for those of you who hate pink. :(

10. I believe that everyone should read whatever they want and no one should be judged by their book of choice but I get extremely angry when I see one of my friends underrate one of my favorite books. When it's one of my GR friends who I don't really interract with I want to delete them immediately! Don't worry I get normal again in a few minutes but still I'm a bit crazy when it comes to people hating my faves. 

I know this is a bit of a crazy list and some points didn't even made that much sense but I can't come up with anything better. Tell me YOUR blogging or bookish confessions, in the comments or leave your TTT below and I'll sure as hell check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you'd hate my books! I abuse them so much. But I'm a big re-reader and book-sharer so my books go through many hands. Authors seem to like it though, and kindly call it "well read" rather than "treated like crap by twenty people".
    I love pink too! I always think about a redesign with less pink and purple but it'll never happen.
    I love love LOVE read-a-thons but I have no time due to work :( They're so fun and so many awesome things happen and I always discover something new.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to re-read books as well and yeah even if I try to be extremely careful, the books I've reread and/or let others borrow can't stay in the same condition as they were before. Read-a-thons are so much fun but I'm too scared to start more than one at the same time, this is why I've done just one so far. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your list! I also tend to write long, honest reviews. And you know what? They're the kind I like to read, so I guess that makes sense :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to read them as well, when I see a really short review I usually don't read it but find a longer one, they show a better picture of the book.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)